Melonfeud
I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
- Messages
- 21,976
- Reaction score
- 33,150
R u blonde?,,,really?LOL. Had a blonde moment.
R u blonde?,,,really?LOL. Had a blonde moment.
Bored and sitting at Logan airport and ran across this
![]()



thank you sir...
Yessiree....R u blonde?,,,really?
Aw. Wanted to see them.Nah, just 4 newborn kittens. I don't know why my pics disappear after a while.
The nerve just moved!!!!!!!Yessiree....![]()
O.k.ya!,, but like,, r u blonde,, every where? Not just on that drop dead gorgeous good looking 109% feminine, magazine cover, Maybelline enhanced fashion model face/ hair style,,, cuz' this is kinda important info for yer' ol' buddy and soon to be pretty tight pal,MelonYessiree....![]()
Just turn the lights off!!! It's all good!O.k.ya!,, but like,, r u blonde,, every where? Not just on that drop dead gorgeous good looking 109% feminine, magazine cover, Maybelline enhanced fashion model face/ hair style,,, cuz' this is kinda important info for yer' ol' buddy and soon to be pretty tight pal,Melon![]()
You got some pretty blue eyes!,,, also, when's those braces coming off? Cuz' I think some of my Copenhagen snuff might become transferred into those things after I start sparkin' on you and plant that very first lip lock on those enticing kisser lips,,,as I'm quite passionate when it comes to sparkin' and plantin' that very first kissYessiree....![]()
That's great to hear, my brother.He had an accident and was in the hospital for a day for observation. All good now.
Lane, we're all praying for you and yours, sir.thank you sir...
Get your drink on, DexSup fellas, going to go drink some Texas beer!
I thought you were a brunette, Daboyz??Yessiree....![]()
Get your drink on, Dex

Have a cigar, too, Dex!Going to and the hotel is a block away, plan on wobbling home!![]()
I bought a couple from the humidor in Total Wine yesterday, a $3 and a $9 half of the $3 one is in the trucks ash tray and the $9 is on the table (somewhere)Have a cigar, too, Dex!
Have a cigar, too, Dex!
R u blonde?,,,really?
You got some pretty blue eyes!,,, also, when's those braces coming off? Cuz' I think some of my Copenhagen snuff might become transferred into those things after I start sparkin' on you and plant that very first lip lock on those enticing kisser lips,,,as I'm quite passionate when it comes to sparkin' and plantin' that very first kiss![]()


