I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@haleyrules @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching @Trouty @RGV_Clos
Putty & Melon fighting while da rest of ya's are watching & cheering.
1310760fbcaa90028f844ee09c6d9042.gif


:lmao:
 
Well, I've heard those karate mans only feel pain on the inside,yet shall I not waver,,,cuz' we all got a good look at the trophy prize awaiting the victorious!
Putty pants is in deep kimchio_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Well, I've heard those karate mans only feel pain on the inside,yet shall I not waver,,,cuz' we all got a good look at the trophy prize awaiting the victorious!
Putty pants is in deep kimchio_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Trading Places reference, nice!
 
I wasn't a surfer, but we used sex wax on the bulls during breeding time. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
When I was a kid, living in Ingleside, we had a tiny farm with one horse, one cow and one bull. Along with chickens and ducks etc...
I remember we had a vet come to castrate the bull, since we weren't breeding and needed him to calm down. Dude came, hit the bull with a minor tranq, pulled out his POCKET KNIFE and just cut dem balls right off.
Stitched 'em up, threw the balls out into the field and that was that...

Until our cat decided to find it and bring it back in and put it on my mothers bed pillow, like a gift! She screamed so loud when she got out of the shower and saw it laying there...
We laughed for decades over that one.

Miss you momma. Crazy miss you.
 
Hilarious!
I've just received a rather ominous p.m. from the

MR. SILLY PUTTY PANTS!
4 words with attached photograph
" chopsticks drilling into melon" and an attached pic of one of those small round watermelons with those stripes on them suffering( 3) chopsticks stabbed into it's proud and noble rind,,,, oh!,,, it's so on!
A ceramic up armored dumpster won't save you this time, putty my ex pal and loser in this quest for luv/ affection,,, " fill yer' hand,you S.o.b.!" o_O

( sometimes my inner 'rooster cogburn' come out in me,,, and it's not pretty for the unlucky Ned Peppers/ Putty Pants of this world when that happenso_O)
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
When I was a kid, living in Ingleside, we had a tiny farm with one horse, one cow and one bull. Along with chickens and ducks etc...
I remember we had a vet come to castrate the bull, since we weren't breeding and needed him to calm down. Dude came, hit the bull with a minor tranq, pulled out his POCKET KNIFE and just cut dem balls right off.
Stitched 'em up, threw the balls out into the field and that was that...

Until our cat decided to find it and bring it back in and put it on my mothers bed pillow, like a gift! She screamed so loud when she got out of the shower and saw it laying there...
We laughed for decades over that one.

Miss you momma. Crazy miss you.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Hilarious!

Did you read that Putty pants?,,,, I'm Mr.Melon ' the veterinarian' Feud
And yer' waldo 'bloody ' Putty Pants:omg:


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
Hilarious!

Did you read that Putty pants I'm Mr.Melon ' the veterinarian' Feud
And yer' waldo 'bloody ' Putty Pants:omg:


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I'm afraid to say I missed all of that completely. That particular situation was so funny though... I'll never forget it. That, and the time my mom discovered what sushi was in 1980 and tried to make some herself and immediately puked everywhere.
That was so funny...
 
When I was a kid, living in Ingleside, we had a tiny farm with one horse, one cow and one bull. Along with chickens and ducks etc...
I remember we had a vet come to castrate the bull, since we weren't breeding and needed him to calm down. Dude came, hit the bull with a minor tranq, pulled out his POCKET KNIFE and just cut dem balls right off.
Stitched 'em up, threw the balls out into the field and that was that...

Until our cat decided to find it and bring it back in and put it on my mothers bed pillow, like a gift! She screamed so loud when she got out of the shower and saw it laying there...
We laughed for decades over that one.

Miss you momma. Crazy miss you.
That's a cool story! Salud!
 
I'm afraid to say I missed all of that completely. That particular situation was so funny though... I'll never forget it. That, and the time my mom discovered what sushi was in 1980 and tried to make some herself and immediately puked everywhere.
That was so funny...
Copy, your not missing anything of importance, just the typical b.s.

I almost took a picture of a Chinese restaurant called:
" sushi hama" today when I pulled into 'big lots' to buy a couple of phone chargers,, but I always leave the phone at home,,,
 
That's a cool story! Salud!
I have a better one from that time, but it's pretty long and involves a carnival monkey and our watermelon patch.
Long story short, it was a hostage situation with us, forced inside our singlewide while a monkey, who had escape it's master gathered up our watermelons and was chucking them from our roof.
The sheriff and his deputies came, but were too scared to even cross the street to help us. My mom was on the phone with the Coast guard cutter my dad was on, telling him, as we were hiding under the dining room table and all he could do was laugh maniacally.

In the end, the monkey's trainer showed up, called him and they walked back home. Hand in hand.

I know... not many details, but I don't feel like going there right now. It was cray cray. I remember (I was barely 3) we would think things have calmed down and then the monkey would slam into our kitchen window, screaming, which would cause all of us to scream (and me cry...).

It lasted for hours. Apparently, there was an entire carnival that would come and retire, for the winter, just a quarter mile from where we lived. And a monkey got loose...
 
Sheese now I got a couple pics of various ' Rooster' dishes prepared chinaman
Style!,,,o_O:huh::huh::huh:


:lmao::lmao::lmao:
That boy is tenacious as a rabid termite and like rust,,,he never sleepso_O
 
I have a better one from that time, but it's pretty long and involves a carnival monkey and our watermelon patch.
Long story short, it was a hostage situation with us, forced inside our singlewide while a monkey, who had escape it's master gathered up our watermelons and was chucking them from our roof.
The sheriff and his deputies came, but were too scared to even cross the street to help us. My mom was on the phone with the Coast guard cutter my dad was on, telling him, as we were hiding under the dining room table and all he could do was laugh maniacally.

In the end, the monkey's trainer showed up, called him and they walked back home. Hand in hand.

I know... not many details, but I don't feel like going there right now. It was cray cray. I remember (I was barely 3) we would think things have calmed down and then the monkey would slam into our kitchen window, screaming, which would cause all of us to scream (and me cry...).

It lasted for hours. Apparently, there was an entire carnival that would come and retire, for the winter, just a quarter mile from where we lived. And a monkey got loose...
:lmao::lmao::lmao: other than saying: that's absolutely Hilarious!
I'll add to say: to bad silly putty pants wasn't there as he'd prolly put that monkey in his stir fry wok that also doubled as a sun hat from the Texas elements and stir-fried you up a monkey and melon repast in short ordero_O
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Sheese now I got a couple pics of various ' Rooster' dishes prepared chinaman
Style!,,,o_O:huh::huh::huh:


:lmao::lmao::lmao:
That boy is tenacious as a rabid termite and like rust,,,he never sleepso_O
Gotta see this...
 
Gotta see this...
He's got a timeout from posting but I'm getting retaliatory p.m.'s from himo_O

Even if I knew the trick of rolling those pics over to this beer thread, I'd prolly be in violation of the spirit of his banishment to Turtle Island:lmao:
 
He's got a timeout from posting but I'm getting retaliatory p.m.'s from himo_O

Even if I knew the trick of rolling those pics over to this beer thread, I'd prolly be in violation of the spirit of his banishment to Turtle Island:lmao:
I won't stand for that. Better than Pelican Island though...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top