Cowboys_22
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 4,033
- Reaction score
- 9,788
@haleyrules @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching @Trouty @RGV_Clos
Putty & Melon fighting while da rest of ya's are watching & cheering.
![]()
![]()

@haleyrules @waldoputty @Melonfeud @Ranching @Trouty @RGV_Clos
Putty & Melon fighting while da rest of ya's are watching & cheering.
![]()
![]()

Ha! I am putting my money on Melon.
I don't know, Mr, Chow is a karate man!!I'm with Haley, I think Melon wins this..
![]()
I'm with Haley, I think Melon wins this..
![]()



. Its no contest. Melon would twist off on chopsticks....I don't know, Mr, Chow is a karate man!!
Trading Places reference, nice!Well, I've heard those karate mans only feel pain on the inside,yet shall I not waver,,,cuz' we all got a good look at the trophy prize awaiting the victorious!
Putty pants is in deep kimchi
![]()
When I was a kid, living in Ingleside, we had a tiny farm with one horse, one cow and one bull. Along with chickens and ducks etc...I wasn't a surfer, but we used sex wax on the bulls during breeding time.![]()



When I was a kid, living in Ingleside, we had a tiny farm with one horse, one cow and one bull. Along with chickens and ducks etc...
I remember we had a vet come to castrate the bull, since we weren't breeding and needed him to calm down. Dude came, hit the bull with a minor tranq, pulled out his POCKET KNIFE and just cut dem balls right off.
Stitched 'em up, threw the balls out into the field and that was that...
Until our cat decided to find it and bring it back in and put it on my mothers bed pillow, like a gift! She screamed so loud when she got out of the shower and saw it laying there...
We laughed for decades over that one.
Miss you momma. Crazy miss you.









I'm afraid to say I missed all of that completely. That particular situation was so funny though... I'll never forget it. That, and the time my mom discovered what sushi was in 1980 and tried to make some herself and immediately puked everywhere.
Hilarious!
Did you read that Putty pants I'm Mr.Melon ' the veterinarian' Feud
And yer' waldo 'bloody ' Putty Pants
![]()
That's a cool story! Salud!When I was a kid, living in Ingleside, we had a tiny farm with one horse, one cow and one bull. Along with chickens and ducks etc...
I remember we had a vet come to castrate the bull, since we weren't breeding and needed him to calm down. Dude came, hit the bull with a minor tranq, pulled out his POCKET KNIFE and just cut dem balls right off.
Stitched 'em up, threw the balls out into the field and that was that...
Until our cat decided to find it and bring it back in and put it on my mothers bed pillow, like a gift! She screamed so loud when she got out of the shower and saw it laying there...
We laughed for decades over that one.
Miss you momma. Crazy miss you.
Copy, your not missing anything of importance, just the typical b.s.I'm afraid to say I missed all of that completely. That particular situation was so funny though... I'll never forget it. That, and the time my mom discovered what sushi was in 1980 and tried to make some herself and immediately puked everywhere.
That was so funny...
I have a better one from that time, but it's pretty long and involves a carnival monkey and our watermelon patch.That's a cool story! Salud!
I have a better one from that time, but it's pretty long and involves a carnival monkey and our watermelon patch.
Long story short, it was a hostage situation with us, forced inside our singlewide while a monkey, who had escape it's master gathered up our watermelons and was chucking them from our roof.
The sheriff and his deputies came, but were too scared to even cross the street to help us. My mom was on the phone with the Coast guard cutter my dad was on, telling him, as we were hiding under the dining room table and all he could do was laugh maniacally.
In the end, the monkey's trainer showed up, called him and they walked back home. Hand in hand.
I know... not many details, but I don't feel like going there right now. It was cray cray. I remember (I was barely 3) we would think things have calmed down and then the monkey would slam into our kitchen window, screaming, which would cause all of us to scream (and me cry...).
It lasted for hours. Apparently, there was an entire carnival that would come and retire, for the winter, just a quarter mile from where we lived. And a monkey got loose...


other than saying: that's absolutely Hilarious!


Gotta see this...Sheese now I got a couple pics of various ' Rooster' dishes prepared chinaman
Style!,,,
That boy is tenacious as a rabid termite and like rust,,,he never sleeps![]()
He's got a timeout from posting but I'm getting retaliatory p.m.'s from himGotta see this...

I won't stand for that. Better than Pelican Island though...He's got a timeout from posting but I'm getting retaliatory p.m.'s from him
Even if I knew the trick of rolling those pics over to this beer thread, I'd prolly be in violation of the spirit of his banishment to Turtle Island![]()
