I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Copy, your not missing anything of importance, just the typical b.s.

I almost took a picture of a Chinese restaurant called:
" sushi hama" today when I pulled into 'big lots' to buy a couple of phone chargers,, but I always leave the phone at home,,,
Sushi ganda madre!!
 
Well, I've heard those karate mans only feel pain on the inside,yet shall I not waver,,,cuz' we all got a good look at the trophy prize awaiting the victorious!
Putty pants is in deep kimchio_O

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
They feel it in their nutts too!!
 
They feel it in their nutts too!!
Man,I'm watching " killing Hasselhoff" and it's about the funniest kimchi I've watched in quite awhile,,, the Mr.Chow is in it and a gay black hitman is working over the Hoff right now,,,, Mr Chow just got shot in the head,,,:lmao:
 
Kellen no Moore!!!:laugh:
Wuts up Maximus?
Did he get his go " be all you can be" st.elsewhere walking papers?,,, what do you know,,, and more importantly, just when did you know it???
,,,, hummm?o_O

:lmao::lmao::lmao: start rockin' us!
 
Wuts up Maximus?
Did he get his go " be all you can be" st.elsewhere walking papers?,,, what do you know,,, and more importantly, just when did you know it???
,,,, hummm?o_O

:lmao::lmao::lmao: start rockin' us!
LOL yeah he is gone! Found out on my phone about 20 min ago. Just got back from a stint at a local bar with my 3 best friends!!!
Great time!!!:)
 
Wuts up Maximus?
Did he get his go " be all you can be" st.elsewhere walking papers?,,, what do you know,,, and more importantly, just when did you know it???
,,,, hummm?o_O

:lmao::lmao::lmao: start rockin' us!
Hey you!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,672,055
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top