I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not much Haley.
Just hoping to relax the next couple days.
How bout you man?
Chillin like a villian. Wife's at church...so l am havin a peaceful Sunday mirnin drink....with God's blessing...of course!:).
 
Can't post right now, Mel. Something to do with overusing the emojis
Copy!
Wonder why someone suddenly became self aware in picking up on that? I mean,that's pretty much been his bag since before my application to join :huh:
 
Copy!
Wonder why someone suddenly became self aware in picking up on that? I mean,that's pretty much been his bag since before my application to join :huh:
I don't know, Pardner. I'm as befuddled as yourself. I think we all are.
 
Copy!
Wonder why someone suddenly became self aware in picking up on that? I mean,that's pretty much been his bag since before my application to join :huh:
Probably annoyed the wrong person at the wrong time.
He's basically the Cheerleader of the entire board.

He'll be back with a vengeance, I'm sure.

I gave him some summer reading.
 
About to start my fantasy draft. Still not sure how early i'm willing to take Zeke. Late first or early second, maybe. I'll need to pick up McFadden in the later rounds, just in case.
 
Never played Fantasy... I'm too much of a homer to play correctly.
At least I'm honest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,199
Messages
14,671,998
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top