haleyrules
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 16,060
- Reaction score
- 42,877
Hey Max...what doin?
Not much Haley.Hey Max...what doin?
Chillin like a villian. Wife's at church...so l am havin a peaceful Sunday mirnin drink....with God's blessing...of course!Not much Haley.
Just hoping to relax the next couple days.
How bout you man?
Just made a red mountain Dew and vodka for brunch! SaludChillin like a villian. Wife's at church...so l am havin a peaceful Sunday mirnin drink....with God's blessing...of course!.
Awesome!!Chillin like a villian. Wife's at church...so l am havin a peaceful Sunday mirnin drink....with God's blessing...of course!.
Sounds about right!!Just made a red mountain Dew and vodka for brunch! Salud
Awesome!!
Just made a red mountain Dew and vodka for brunch! Salud
Chillin like a villian. Wife's at church...so l am havin a peaceful Sunday mirnin drink....with God's blessing...of course!.
Good afternoon my dear brethren.Awesome!!
What's up with Dallas of Dave?,,he was onboard just a few hours back
Can't post right now, Mel. Something to do with overusing the emojisWhat's up with Dallas of Dave?,,he was onboard just a few hours back![]()
Copy!Can't post right now, Mel. Something to do with overusing the emojis

I don't know, Pardner. I'm as befuddled as yourself. I think we all are.Copy!
Wonder why someone suddenly became self aware in picking up on that? I mean,that's pretty much been his bag since before my application to join![]()
Probably annoyed the wrong person at the wrong time.Copy!
Wonder why someone suddenly became self aware in picking up on that? I mean,that's pretty much been his bag since before my application to join![]()
Been playing since 1993. Trick is to play with good friends so you can talk smack all week.Never played Fantasy... I'm too much of a homer to play correctly.
At least I'm honest.
I'm not 'feared... I'll do this.Been playing since 1993. Trick is to play with good friends so you can talk smack all week.
