I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @haleyrules @Trouty :)

It is a bummer what is happening though and hoping the wildfires does not completely destroy everything surrounding the waterfall. Right now it is not looking good.
 
Weather is kicking the US's butt. Here is what is going on in my corner of the world :(

http://www.oregonlive.com/wildfires/index.ssf/2017/09/eagle_creek_fire_rages_in_colu.html

FullSizeRender.jpg

If we could find a way to get the hurricanes to hit that fire ... :D
 
If we could find a way to get the hurricanes to hit that fire ... :D

:lmao:
I think there's a feller out on Turtle Island that would probably jump right on that should he regain access to his research facilitieso_O

( and he's received stern admonishment for his lack of judgment in attempting to illustrate a point, from yours truly, I assure you sir)
 
Boxer, what are you sipping on?

Just got a new pipe to go with my whiskey :)
I'm half way thru that bottle of black powder Kentucky Bourbon I'd bought last Friday,,, it seems to be hitting me in a rather most disagreeable manner as after a couple of double glugs it rumbles the bowels in a rather violent purging fashion,,, yet shall I Endeavor to persevereo_O
 
You were throwing the F word around. I was lurking, fed up with this Zeke crap. They should have done all this crap during the off season.
 
You were throwing the F word around. I was lurking, fed up with this Zeke crap. They should have done all this crap during the off season.
The F word was always censored. Always as per site rules.

There's no dang rule about censored cussword posting
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,194
Messages
14,671,930
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top