I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
The language filter is there for the occasional oops by a member. It is not there to avoid cursing by replacing it with ****. We can read the words you have typed speaking in general. Circumventing the language filter is misspelling the word etc. Using the language filter inappropriately is just cursing in general because you feel like it.

I'm prolly a bit guilty of some of that last part myself on occasion, sir!
But would never try to transcribe the phonetic 'pH'
In place of the good ol' 'F' of which I'm sure that's what you were pointing out!
And ,sir! I personally feel that a seldom employed yet timely " I could give a lovely **** less " about x,y or Z casing-liner narratives, would be wholly appropriate when utilized in a seldom yet timely manner,,,er,,,,sir!o_O
 
I'm prolly a bit guilty of some of that last part myself on occasion, sir!
But would never try to transcribe the phonetic 'pH'
In place of the good ol' 'F' of which I'm sure that's what you were pointing out!
And ,sir! I personally feel that a seldom employed yet timely " I could give a lovely **** less " about x,y or Z casing-liner narratives, would be wholly appropriate when utilized in a seldom yet timely manner,,,er,,,,sir!o_O
Kiss ***!
 
I'm prolly a bit guilty of some of that last part myself on occasion, sir!
But would never try to transcribe the phonetic 'pH'
In place of the good ol' 'F' of which I'm sure that's what you were pointing out!

And ,sir! I personally feel that a seldom employed yet timely " I could give a lovely **** less " about x,y or Z casing-liner narratives, would be wholly appropriate when utilized in a seldom yet timely manner,,,er,,,,sir!o_O
No, Melon, he's referring to me going nutso on the main board with a bunch of f bombs, censored or otherwise
 
I'm so incredibly upset with this Zeke news, it ain't right, my dear friends.

I'm sorry for being an arse @Ranching, my dear friend
 
Good night fellas, can't stop yawning. Getting old. Lol,
@Reality Great job on the board tonight, should be interesting the next three days,
 
Good night fellas, can't stop yawning. Getting old. Lol,
@Reality Great job on the board tonight, should be interesting the next three days,
Thanks! It's been a wild ride so far and looks like everyone's gassing up the tank for more :D

Rest well!
 
Mel! Brother! Godspeed my brotherman
Copy & thanks,, what's up bro? I got a sizable check in the mail today,figured I'd start plan B tomorrow,,, I'm gonna chew up them sleeping pills and conk out as I've one small glug of beam left to wash it downo_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top