Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
BoxerWOW!! Nice.
BoxerWOW!! Nice.
Hey Trouty!Boxer
Yeah. Thats sickening.Thanks @haleyrules @Trouty
It is a bummer what is happening though and hoping the wildfires does not completely destroy everything surrounding the waterfall. Right now it is not looking good.
My prayers are with you, dear friendThanks @haleyrules @Trouty
It is a bummer what is happening though and hoping the wildfires does not completely destroy everything surrounding the waterfall. Right now it is not looking good.
Boxer, what are you sipping on?Hey Trouty!
Ha!! New pipe!! Thats great.Boxer, what are you sipping on?
Just got a new pipe to go with my whiskey![]()
Yeah man but this is tobakkee, not herbskisHa!! New pipe!! Thats great.
Weather is kicking the US's butt. Here is what is going on in my corner of the world
http://www.oregonlive.com/wildfires/index.ssf/2017/09/eagle_creek_fire_rages_in_colu.html
![]()
It's not good,bro!Weather is kicking the US's butt. Here is what is going on in my corner of the world
http://www.oregonlive.com/wildfires/index.ssf/2017/09/eagle_creek_fire_rages_in_colu.html
![]()
If we could find a way to get the hurricanes to hit that fire ...![]()

I'm half way thru that bottle of black powder Kentucky Bourbon I'd bought last Friday,,, it seems to be hitting me in a rather most disagreeable manner as after a couple of double glugs it rumbles the bowels in a rather violent purging fashion,,, yet shall I Endeavor to persevereBoxer, what are you sipping on?
Just got a new pipe to go with my whiskey![]()
All i saw were *'s. Should be alright. I hope@all mods, I never bypassed the language filter
Just FYI
It just didn't fit the agenda my manYou were throwing the F word around. I was lurking, fed up with this Zeke crap. They should have done all this crap during the off season.
The F word was always censored. Always as per site rules.You were throwing the F word around. I was lurking, fed up with this Zeke crap. They should have done all this crap during the off season.
