Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
Thanks, Coach.I did a couple too
Thanks, Coach.I did a couple too

The language filter is there for the occasional oops by a member. It is not there to avoid cursing by replacing it with ****. We can read the words you have typed speaking in general. Circumventing the language filter is misspelling the word etc. Using the language filter inappropriately is just cursing in general because you feel like it.
Kiss ***!I'm prolly a bit guilty of some of that last part myself on occasion, sir!
But would never try to transcribe the phonetic 'pH'
In place of the good ol' 'F' of which I'm sure that's what you were pointing out!
And ,sir! I personally feel that a seldom employed yet timely " I could give a lovely **** less " about x,y or Z casing-liner narratives, would be wholly appropriate when utilized in a seldom yet timely manner,,,er,,,,sir!![]()
Thanks, Coach!
No, Melon, he's referring to me going nutso on the main board with a bunch of f bombs, censored or otherwiseI'm prolly a bit guilty of some of that last part myself on occasion, sir!
But would never try to transcribe the phonetic 'pH'
In place of the good ol' 'F' of which I'm sure that's what you were pointing out!
And ,sir! I personally feel that a seldom employed yet timely " I could give a lovely **** less " about x,y or Z casing-liner narratives, would be wholly appropriate when utilized in a seldom yet timely manner,,,er,,,,sir!![]()
That's because you're amazing, brotherDidn't realize you were. Now I'm hurt. Lol
Me too!Didn't realize you were. Now I'm hurt. Lol
Thanks! It's been a wild ride so far and looks like everyone's gassing up the tank for moreGood night fellas, can't stop yawning. Getting old. Lol,
@Reality Great job on the board tonight, should be interesting the next three days,
Hey Mel, you still here?
Mel! Brother! Godspeed my brothermanFront and center!![]()
Copy & thanks,, what's up bro? I got a sizable check in the mail today,figured I'd start plan B tomorrow,,, I'm gonna chew up them sleeping pills and conk out as I've one small glug of beam left to wash it downMel! Brother! Godspeed my brotherman
