I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporting in @Ranching . Sorry coach, got a new schedule trying to adapt too. But the seasons about to start and I'll be back in the swing of things.

Gulp gulp gulpzzzz
Brother, we just adore you. Keep doing you, Loc!!! We always have your back, dear brother :star::star::starspin::starspin:
 
"A few grey federales say,
They could'a had him any day, they only let him slip away,,, outta kindness I suppose"o_O
 
Well hell, that's where I'm headed. Maybe he and I will meet up and have a drink.
 
Well hell, that's where I'm headed. Maybe he and I will meet up and have a drink.
I think Lefty split for Ohio


Man, I'm so fed up with
Walker Texas ranger on t.v. 24-7 I'm either gonna put
Talladega Nights or Dinner for Schmucks,,, heads for Talladega Nights tails for dinner for schmucks,,,, standbyo_O

I just woke up
 
My sweethearts


My Chicks



Bro! I don't like those twerpy twerp gals , and I respect your musical taste ,as you should mine.
It's when they 'think' they've got a position of which to spew their personal views that's got nothing to do with what got them to where they are,, ,Springsteen, bono,Cher(and I really like some of her work,gypsies, tramps and thieves, halfbreed,didn't she do "what is love"? From 'night at the Roxbury'),,,and several other lame stream
Casing-liner's are immediately placed on my non entity and inconsequential people list,,,foreber o_O
 
I think Lefty split for Ohio


Man, I'm so fed up with
Walker Texas ranger on t.v. 24-7 I'm either gonna put
Talladega Nights or Dinner for Schmucks,,, heads for Talladega Nights tails for dinner for schmucks,,,, standbyo_O

I just woke up
Walker Texas Ranger!!!!!! Lmao brother!!!!!

I'd go with Talladega Nights, my man, not having a damn clue what Dinner for Schmucks is (!!!!! LMAO!!!!!)
 
Bro! I don't like those twerpy twerp gals , and I respect your musical taste ,as you should mine.
It's when they 'think' they've got a position of which to spew their personal views that's got nothing to do with what got them to where they are,, ,Springsteen, bono,Cher(and I really like some of her work,gypsies, tramps and thieves, halfbreed,didn't she do "what is love"? From 'night at the Roxbury'),,,and several other lame stream
Casing-liner's are immediately placed on my non entity and inconsequential people list,,,foreber o_O
Everyone has that same damned view of them.

I couldn't give a ****s less what they say. As if some country band is gonna influence national policy or have me question my allegiance to our flag.

I just like these chicks cuz they remind me of being married to my wife, brother. And this was before that 2003 dealio with Maines.

My ex, my son's mom, was listening to this band when she was in high school, and she turned me on to them.
 
And I ******* hate Bono and U2 (except With or Without You, to be fair)
 
Everyone has that same damned view of them.

I couldn't give a ****s less what they say. As if some country band is gonna influence national policy or have me question my allegiance to our flag.

I just like these chicks cuz they remind me of being married to my wife, brother. And this was before that 2003 dealio with Maines.

My ex, my son's mom, was listening to this band when she was in high school, and she turned me on to them.
I know brother, we've rapped on that in some good detail on the phone and I can fully appreciate where your at with it,,, while I've no such binding memories tied into any of them that warm the cockles of my heart(maybe a little of sting/police, but he rather drop E and go full Tantric karma sutra,which is pretty awesome ,,, than get a twisted bent nose on politics)o_O
 
I know brother, we've rapped on that in some good detail on the phone and I can fully appreciate where your at with it,,, while I've no such binding memories tied into any of them that warm the cockles of my heart(maybe a little of sting/police, but he rather drop E and go full Tantric karma sutra,which is pretty awesome ,,, than get a twisted bent nose on politics)o_O
You're the man, my brother :)
 
Is this a real movie??? Lol!!!
Ya,it's hilarious, that little dude with the glasses from the rod burgundy flicks, and that one dude from the hang over is in it,,it's Shortround131's avataro_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top