Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
And who be this??But you refuse to follow Captain Frozen Shoulder?
I'm hurt man... hurt, I tell you!
And who be this??But you refuse to follow Captain Frozen Shoulder?
I'm hurt man... hurt, I tell you!
Oh,****!But you refuse to follow Captain Frozen Shoulder?
I'm hurt man... hurt, I tell you!
,,,, and, what was I gonna say,,, er,,, ya! #4 got a new plan when they try that one on him again,,,no?,,,er,,, #21's integrity is at stake if nothing else,,,er,,,

,,, I was totally unaware 
You follow more people than I do, now. But I was up to 140 or so and forget why I was following around 60 peopleOh,****!
Stand-by!
* FOLLOWING* now
Honestly bro! There's reasons why I'm single and stay on the couch,,,,,,, and, what was I gonna say,,, er,,, ya! #4 got a new plan when they try that one on him again,,,no?,,,er,,, #21's integrity is at stake if nothing else,,,er,,,
,,, I was totally unaware
Mr. Cock Puchington that I've not clicked the "follow" casing-liner on you,,, a week or so back I'd noticed I didn't even have the Coach either
It's certainly not an overt intentional act of snubbery
But more along the lines of 'doh'
Prolly following 100 or so now as if it hits a slow time you hit that " your news feed" button and if any of your people are posting/liking it can put you on the hot takes pretty quick, the down side is if you have just one person you follow giving out there obligated 'likes' allotment of the week,,,I mean 3 pages of Prime throwing likes on week old posts, although pretty cool as that may be,,,ain't where the actions at![]()
You need to watch The Onion Movie.Oh,****!
Stand-by!
* FOLLOWING* now
Honestly bro! There's reasons why I'm single and stay on the couch,,,,,,, and, what was I gonna say,,, er,,, ya! #4 got a new plan when they try that one on him again,,,no?,,,er,,, #21's integrity is at stake if nothing else,,,er,,,
,,, I was totally unaware
Mr. Cock Puchington that I've not clicked the "follow" casing-liner on you,,, a week or so back I'd noticed I didn't even have the Coach either
It's certainly not an overt intentional act of snubbery
But more along the lines of 'doh'
Prolly following 100 or so now as if it hits a slow time you hit that " your news feed" button and if any of your people are posting/liking it can put you on the hot takes pretty quick, the down side is if you have just one person you follow giving out there obligated 'likes' allotment of the week,,,I mean 3 pages of Prime throwing likes on week old posts, although pretty cool as that may be,,,ain't where the actions at![]()
Me.And who be this??
Ahh .. Following .. the online world's version of "Stalking", but with just a hint of unseen creepiness![]()









You are pure Rock and Roll. AC/DC... Guns N' Roses (when they were good).
I reckon my gig is up now!
And I'm labeled
Yer' Hilarious Reality but why have I been here over a year and am just now seeing this other side? Or have I just not been paying attention?![]()
I found the " Kentucky fried movie " on a shelf last night looking for " Dinner for Schmucks" the Onion movie? I've a faint recollection of itYou need to watch The Onion Movie.
Look it up.
Staying at the Omni Fort Worth. Went to Bob's steak & chop house. I saw Steve Smith from Espn in the lobby about 2 hours ago. Fort Worth is nice looks a little like Sarasota county fla without the gulf breeze. So far really good time. Going to stadium tomorrow, stubhub to pick up my tickets, might take tour of the stadium if it's available/open.Hey Sarek.
Should be Great atmosphere Sunday night!
Are you staying in Dallas, Ft Worth, or Arlington?
What type of food?
Plus...does price matter?
KFM was awesome! But I only watch crap movies repeatedly... Wifey wasn't expecting that one!I found the " Kentucky fried movie " on a shelf last night looking for " Dinner for Schmucks" the Onion movie? I've a faint recollection of it![]()
Take some pics homie!Staying at the Omni Fort Worth. Went to Bob's steak & chop house. I saw Steve Smith from Espn in the lobby about 2 hours ago. Fort Worth is nice looks a little like Sarasota county fla without the gulf breeze. So far really good time. Going to stadium tomorrow, stubhub to pick up my tickets, might take tour of the stadium if it's available/open.
You are pure Rock and Roll. AC/DC... Guns N' Roses (when they were good).
Old School and proud of it. I'm a more liberal cat, but I was born and raised in South Texas by a woman from Long Island, NYC.
It took an 80 year old man, who would ride his bicycle, every weekend to specifically watch Cowboys games with me because my daddy left us when I was 3. Old Mr. Campbell... Ingleside, TX...
Sorry, I went off-topic...
I think you are ****** Great.
I look forward to our face to face, one day, in the near future.


He didn't bail.
Wow, that's kinda a cool story, not about dad bailing BUT of the 80 y.o. on a bicycle grooming yer' fandom![]()
Copy!He didn't bail.
LikeCopy!
My free time comes and goes depending on work and my own development projects. I'm OCD (the real kind) so when I get focused on something, it consumes me and my time. So there may be times when I'm not posting as much and other times I may be posting constantly
I reckon my gig is up now!
And I'm labeled
Yer' Hilarious Reality but why have I been here over a year and am just now seeing this other side? Or have I just not been paying attention?![]()
Writing a climactic scene right now (yeah, I'm focused, right?) and this is what's playing in my ears right now.
Well, that explains it! LolMy free time comes and goes depending on work and my own development projects. I'm OCD (the real kind) so when I get focused on something, it consumes me and my time. So there may be times when I'm not posting as much and other times I may be posting constantly![]()
