I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My free time comes and goes depending on work and my own development projects. I'm OCD (the real kind) so when I get focused on something, it consumes me and my time. So there may be times when I'm not posting as much and other times I may be posting constantly:D
Thanks for that genuine and no b.s. reply, buddy!
As it was about as precise of one to have ever been expected,,, I'll give up my barstool to you everytime you step into the Tavern:thumbup:

Well, that explains it! Lol

It most certainly does!
 
@Trouty @haleyrules @Melonfeud @waldoputty @LocimusPrime @Corso @RGV_Clos @dexternjack @DFWJC @daboyzruleperiod
Any of you changing your names??
I'm thinking about 12Oaks, that's the name of my ranch, or maybe BigAsh, that's what i wanted to name my ranch, but my wife wouldn't let me. lol, or maybe i'll just stay with Ranching.

Discuss...
Just for fun, let's suggest names for each other, i'll start @waldoputty should be RatKilla, @Trouty should be PipeSmoka, @Melonfeud should be PoeticStud.....@dallasdave should be CZMIA

RGV_TGRs :thumbup:
 
Seemed so, Star :)

Me and my ole lady are debating a trip next summer. I say Mexico and she says Europe. I know this isn't fair but do you recall a conversation we had about Mexico and you suggested a place to visit? I think it was somewhere on the west coast. If you remember I'd appreciate you refreshing my memory.
 
Me and my ole lady are debating a trip next summer. I say Mexico and she says Europe. I know this isn't fair but do you recall a conversation we had about Mexico and you suggested a place to visit? I think it was somewhere on the west coast. If you remember I'd appreciate you refreshing my memory.
La Paz, brother?
 
La Paz, brother?
Of course! Thanks bro. In my younger days I killed far too many brain cells having fun and am paying for it now in my older days. Anything you recommend to do there in La Paz? I'll do my homeward before bringing this to the wife.
 
Of course! Thanks bro. In my younger days I killed far too many brain cells having fun and am paying for it now in my older days. Anything you recommend to do there in La Paz? I'll do my homeward before bringing this to the wife.
Fish fish fish!!! Brother, that's a huge sports fishing destination. Sail Fish galore!!!

The whole area is cheap. The water is blue. You can't go wrong. My ex-wife has family there. If you go there, PM me and I can give you details about the island, and probably hook you up with various stuff. I'll ask my wife (we co-parent and talk almost every day still), and get you hooked up. Her tía (aunt) owns a pottery store down there, and her family is well known.
 
Fish fish fish!!! Brother, that's a huge sports fishing destination. Sail Fish galore!!!

The whole area is cheap. The water is blue. You can't go wrong. My ex-wife has family there. If you go there, PM me and I can give you details about the island, and probably hook you up with various stuff. I'll ask my wife (we co-parent and talk almost every day still), and get you hooked up. Her tía (aunt) owns a pottery store down there, and her family is well known.
Well, looks like I'm going to La Paz next summer. I just showed my wife the pictures and information on this place and it instantly won her over. Europe cost a fortune so I'm hoping to save some money by choosing Mexico. She's got this idea in her head that she's a better fishermen than me so yeah, we gonna have to prove who's got skills here. She's only fished in fresh water so she has no clue about fishing in blue waters.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,833
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top