I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you refuse to follow Captain Frozen Shoulder?
I'm hurt man... hurt, I tell you!
Oh,****!
Stand-by!
* FOLLOWING* nowo_O

Honestly bro! There's reasons why I'm single and stay on the couch,,, :huh:,,,, and, what was I gonna say,,, er,,, ya! #4 got a new plan when they try that one on him again,,,no?,,,er,,, #21's integrity is at stake if nothing else,,,er,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,, I was totally unaware
Mr. Cock Puchington that I've not clicked the "follow" casing-liner on you,,, a week or so back I'd noticed I didn't even have the Coach either:eek:
It's certainly not an overt intentional act of snubbery
But more along the lines of 'doh'o_O

Prolly following 100 or so now as if it hits a slow time you hit that " your news feed" button and if any of your people are posting/liking it can put you on the hot takes pretty quick, the down side is if you have just one person you follow giving out there obligated 'likes' allotment of the week,,,I mean 3 pages of Prime throwing likes on week old posts, although pretty cool as that may be,,,ain't where the actions at:lmao2:
 
Oh,****!
Stand-by!
* FOLLOWING* nowo_O

Honestly bro! There's reasons why I'm single and stay on the couch,,, :huh:,,,, and, what was I gonna say,,, er,,, ya! #4 got a new plan when they try that one on him again,,,no?,,,er,,, #21's integrity is at stake if nothing else,,,er,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,, I was totally unaware
Mr. Cock Puchington that I've not clicked the "follow" casing-liner on you,,, a week or so back I'd noticed I didn't even have the Coach either:eek:
It's certainly not an overt intentional act of snubbery
But more along the lines of 'doh'o_O

Prolly following 100 or so now as if it hits a slow time you hit that " your news feed" button and if any of your people are posting/liking it can put you on the hot takes pretty quick, the down side is if you have just one person you follow giving out there obligated 'likes' allotment of the week,,,I mean 3 pages of Prime throwing likes on week old posts, although pretty cool as that may be,,,ain't where the actions at:lmao2:
You follow more people than I do, now. But I was up to 140 or so and forget why I was following around 60 people :)
 
Writing a climactic scene right now (yeah, I'm focused, right?) and this is what's playing in my ears right now.
 
Oh,****!
Stand-by!
* FOLLOWING* nowo_O

Honestly bro! There's reasons why I'm single and stay on the couch,,, :huh:,,,, and, what was I gonna say,,, er,,, ya! #4 got a new plan when they try that one on him again,,,no?,,,er,,, #21's integrity is at stake if nothing else,,,er,,,:lmao::lmao2::lmao:,,, I was totally unaware
Mr. Cock Puchington that I've not clicked the "follow" casing-liner on you,,, a week or so back I'd noticed I didn't even have the Coach either:eek:
It's certainly not an overt intentional act of snubbery
But more along the lines of 'doh'o_O

Prolly following 100 or so now as if it hits a slow time you hit that " your news feed" button and if any of your people are posting/liking it can put you on the hot takes pretty quick, the down side is if you have just one person you follow giving out there obligated 'likes' allotment of the week,,,I mean 3 pages of Prime throwing likes on week old posts, although pretty cool as that may be,,,ain't where the actions at:lmao2:
You need to watch The Onion Movie.
Look it up.
 
Ahh .. Following .. the online world's version of "Stalking", but with just a hint of unseen creepiness :D
:rolleyes::angry::angry::angry::rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

I reckon my gig is up now!
And I'm labeledo_O

Yer' Hilarious Reality but why have I been here over a year and am just now seeing this other side? Or have I just not been paying attention?o_O
 
:rolleyes::angry::angry::angry::rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

I reckon my gig is up now!
And I'm labeledo_O

Yer' Hilarious Reality but why have I been here over a year and am just now seeing this other side? Or have I just not been paying attention?o_O
You are pure Rock and Roll. AC/DC... Guns N' Roses (when they were good).
Old School and proud of it. I'm a more liberal cat, but I was born and raised in South Texas by a woman from Long Island, NYC.
It took an 80 year old man, who would ride his bicycle, every weekend to specifically watch Cowboys games with me because my daddy left us when I was 3. Old Mr. Campbell... Ingleside, TX...
Sorry, I went off-topic...

I think you are ****** Great.

I look forward to our face to face, one day, in the near future.
 
You need to watch The Onion Movie.
Look it up.
I found the " Kentucky fried movie " on a shelf last night looking for " Dinner for Schmucks" the Onion movie? I've a faint recollection of ito_O
 
Hey Sarek.
Should be Great atmosphere Sunday night!

Are you staying in Dallas, Ft Worth, or Arlington?

What type of food?
Plus...does price matter?
Staying at the Omni Fort Worth. Went to Bob's steak & chop house. I saw Steve Smith from Espn in the lobby about 2 hours ago. Fort Worth is nice looks a little like Sarasota county fla without the gulf breeze. So far really good time. Going to stadium tomorrow, stubhub to pick up my tickets, might take tour of the stadium if it's available/open.
 
I found the " Kentucky fried movie " on a shelf last night looking for " Dinner for Schmucks" the Onion movie? I've a faint recollection of ito_O
KFM was awesome! But I only watch crap movies repeatedly... Wifey wasn't expecting that one!
 
Staying at the Omni Fort Worth. Went to Bob's steak & chop house. I saw Steve Smith from Espn in the lobby about 2 hours ago. Fort Worth is nice looks a little like Sarasota county fla without the gulf breeze. So far really good time. Going to stadium tomorrow, stubhub to pick up my tickets, might take tour of the stadium if it's available/open.
Take some pics homie!
 
You are pure Rock and Roll. AC/DC... Guns N' Roses (when they were good).
Old School and proud of it. I'm a more liberal cat, but I was born and raised in South Texas by a woman from Long Island, NYC.
It took an 80 year old man, who would ride his bicycle, every weekend to specifically watch Cowboys games with me because my daddy left us when I was 3. Old Mr. Campbell... Ingleside, TX...
Sorry, I went off-topic...

I think you are ****** Great.

I look forward to our face to face, one day, in the near future.
:thumbup::yourock::thumbup:
Wow, that's kinda a cool story, not about dad bailing BUT of the 80 y.o. on a bicycle grooming yer' fandom:starspin:
 
giphy.gif
 
:rolleyes::angry::angry::angry::rolleyes:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2::lmao::lmao2:

I reckon my gig is up now!
And I'm labeledo_O

Yer' Hilarious Reality but why have I been here over a year and am just now seeing this other side? Or have I just not been paying attention?o_O
My free time comes and goes depending on work and my own development projects. I'm OCD (the real kind) so when I get focused on something, it consumes me and my time. So there may be times when I'm not posting as much and other times I may be posting constantly:D
 
Writing a climactic scene right now (yeah, I'm focused, right?) and this is what's playing in my ears right now.

Changed it... such is the fancy of a writer.
I talk too much...
"It's not fun, unless it's fun." - Corso
 
My free time comes and goes depending on work and my own development projects. I'm OCD (the real kind) so when I get focused on something, it consumes me and my time. So there may be times when I'm not posting as much and other times I may be posting constantly:D
Well, that explains it! Lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,872
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top