Trouty
Kellen Moore baby
- Messages
- 31,526
- Reaction score
- 80,467
The Zeke is free Breaking News thread, my dear friendWhat thread?? But yeah anybody who would think that is funny is sick!!
The Zeke is free Breaking News thread, my dear friendWhat thread?? But yeah anybody who would think that is funny is sick!!
The Zeke is given an injunction thread.What's the thread?
I'm not missing fighting the traffic every day I'm honest about that, it's a fine/ ticket now in my A.O. to even be fiddling around with the phone behind the wheel, yet I still see cops tooling down the road with the phone stuck to their ear
The teenage girls are about the highest % that I see texting and driving![]()
I hope Waldo has a house full of Cats when he gets to SF.Nah, they aren't, Max. That would be a step up, brother.
Two people who think hitting children is cool. Worse than trolls.
Man, I've been drinking. My heart is beating fast and I derailed a thread, a good thread, because TunaSalad wanted to keep going at it. And LLLLLLuther co-signed it
LMAO!! He wants that, actuallyI hope Waldo has a house full of Cats when he gets to SF.



Moronic and idiotic? How is my outrage moronic and idiotic?Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.
You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.
You got your reaction, happy now?
It wasn't funny, and I didn't threaten anyone other than someone that hurts my child.Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.
You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.
You got your reaction, happy now?
How am I tough-guy? Because I'm saying this on the internet and not to you or Tuna to your faces? As if I wouldn't???Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.
You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.
You got your reaction, happy now?
I wasn't acting tough and my posts weren't "moronic." I see my son for three days a week. He has kept me above ground at times in my life.Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.
You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.
You got your reaction, happy now?
My little angel is my life. He's my life. You liked a post from someone advocating taking that from my life,Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.
You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.
You got your reaction, happy now?
What do you mean "read it slow"?Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.
You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.
You got your reaction, happy now?
Ok, fair enough, sir.Now you just want to prolong an argument, which I don't really care about. However, I will indulge you a bit.
IMO, it is idiotic to threaten a stranger on a message board. It's irrational to claim that someone posting while stopped at a stoplight somehow endangers you personally. Etc.
You are too smart for this so take a breath. Zeke is back and the season is here! Let's enjoy!!!
Thank you. I'm still mad, but it's hard to be mad at you after a post like this LOLI much enjoy your posts on football, etc., and erod's too. Looking forward to more of them.
Read the below, please!Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.
You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.
You got your reaction, happy now?
I know you would!,,, and that's where problems like locating a bail bonds outfit, court facing assault or the very least public disorderly charges,,,,you don't want any of that action!How am I tough-guy? Because I'm saying this on the internet and not to you or Tuna to your faces? As if I wouldn't???
Hey I just thought the Charles Bronson post was funny.Read the below, please!
As I'm not reading into any
Happy, Happy, joy-joy,,,are you?
I know you would!,,, and that's where problems like locating a bail bonds outfit, court facing assault or the very least public disorderly charges,,,,you don't want any of that action!
@erod stated yesterday anybody 'struck or laid hands" upon his wife or daughter that he would
' literally' beat that mo-fo to death,,, do I doubt him in his conviction?,,, not in the least,,, as like you, they are his world and reason for being,,,although rules of engagement/ deadly force don't cover that in the court of law![]()
Thank you, my dear friend. I saw that post from E as wellRead the below, please!
As I'm not reading into any
Happy, Happy, joy-joy,,,are you?
I know you would!,,, and that's where problems like locating a bail bonds outfit, court facing assault or the very least public disorderly charges,,,,you don't want any of that action!
@erod stated yesterday anybody 'struck or laid hands" upon his wife or daughter that he would
' literally' beat that mo-fo to death,,, do I doubt him in his conviction?,,, not in the least,,, as like you, they are his world and reason for being,,,although rules of engagement/ deadly force don't cover that in the court of law![]()
