I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the thread?
I'm not missing fighting the traffic every day I'm honest about that, it's a fine/ ticket now in my A.O. to even be fiddling around with the phone behind the wheel, yet I still see cops tooling down the road with the phone stuck to their earo_O

The teenage girls are about the highest % that I see texting and drivingo_O
The Zeke is given an injunction thread.

I think @llutherr and @tunahelper are teenage girls, myself.
 
Nah, they aren't, Max. That would be a step up, brother.

Two people who think hitting children is cool. Worse than trolls.

Man, I've been drinking. My heart is beating fast and I derailed a thread, a good thread, because TunaSalad wanted to keep going at it. And LLLLLLuther co-signed it
I hope Waldo has a house full of Cats when he gets to SF.
 
Hit my car when I have my angel, you two, hit my angel.

Hit my angel.

This isn't tough guy. This is real life. Do you two even own a car @llutherr @tunahelper?

Still sucking your thumbs?
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
Moronic and idiotic? How is my outrage moronic and idiotic?
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
It wasn't funny, and I didn't threaten anyone other than someone that hurts my child.

I couldn't give a **** if you like me my posts, son
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
How am I tough-guy? Because I'm saying this on the internet and not to you or Tuna to your faces? As if I wouldn't???
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
I wasn't acting tough and my posts weren't "moronic." I see my son for three days a week. He has kept me above ground at times in my life.
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
My little angel is my life. He's my life. You liked a post from someone advocating taking that from my life,

How is this "tough guy," not wanting that taken from me and me speaking of how I would react? My little boy I adore. He being taken from me would turn me rogue. That's tough guy to you? Really?
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
What do you mean "read it slow"?
 
Now you just want to prolong an argument, which I don't really care about. However, I will indulge you a bit.

IMO, it is idiotic to threaten a stranger on a message board. It's irrational to claim that someone posting while stopped at a stoplight somehow endangers you personally. Etc.

You are too smart for this so take a breath. Zeke is back and the season is here! Let's enjoy!!!
 
I much enjoy your posts on football, etc., and erod's too. Looking forward to more of them.
 
Now you just want to prolong an argument, which I don't really care about. However, I will indulge you a bit.

IMO, it is idiotic to threaten a stranger on a message board. It's irrational to claim that someone posting while stopped at a stoplight somehow endangers you personally. Etc.

You are too smart for this so take a breath. Zeke is back and the season is here! Let's enjoy!!!
Ok, fair enough, sir.

I get tired of argument, as well.

However, I never once threatened anyone here. Only someone who would hit me while texting. We didn't get the rest of E's posts (his qualification) until after my first.
 
I much enjoy your posts on football, etc., and erod's too. Looking forward to more of them.
Thank you. I'm still mad, but it's hard to be mad at you after a post like this LOL

Even tho E and I run into each other often, we respect each other.
 
Ok trouty, here is the logic, read it slow:
just because I "liked" the funny response to your idiotic threat, doesn't mean I hate kids or support stupid driving.

You are normally sensible in your posting. I hoped that you were joking with your moronic tough-guy posts. Now I hope you were just having a moment.

You got your reaction, happy now?
Read the below, please!
As I'm not reading into any
Happy, Happy, joy-joy,,,are you?

How am I tough-guy? Because I'm saying this on the internet and not to you or Tuna to your faces? As if I wouldn't???
I know you would!,,, and that's where problems like locating a bail bonds outfit, court facing assault or the very least public disorderly charges,,,,you don't want any of that action!

@erod stated yesterday anybody 'struck or laid hands" upon his wife or daughter that he would
' literally' beat that mo-fo to death,,, do I doubt him in his conviction?,,, not in the least,,, as like you, they are his world and reason for being,,,although rules of engagement/ deadly force don't cover that in the court of lawo_O
 
Read the below, please!
As I'm not reading into any
Happy, Happy, joy-joy,,,are you?


I know you would!,,, and that's where problems like locating a bail bonds outfit, court facing assault or the very least public disorderly charges,,,,you don't want any of that action!

@erod stated yesterday anybody 'struck or laid hands" upon his wife or daughter that he would
' literally' beat that mo-fo to death,,, do I doubt him in his conviction?,,, not in the least,,, as like you, they are his world and reason for being,,,although rules of engagement/ deadly force don't cover that in the court of lawo_O
Hey I just thought the Charles Bronson post was funny.
 
Read the below, please!
As I'm not reading into any
Happy, Happy, joy-joy,,,are you?


I know you would!,,, and that's where problems like locating a bail bonds outfit, court facing assault or the very least public disorderly charges,,,,you don't want any of that action!

@erod stated yesterday anybody 'struck or laid hands" upon his wife or daughter that he would
' literally' beat that mo-fo to death,,, do I doubt him in his conviction?,,, not in the least,,, as like you, they are his world and reason for being,,,although rules of engagement/ deadly force don't cover that in the court of lawo_O
Thank you, my dear friend. I saw that post from E as well
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,192
Messages
14,671,773
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top