maxdogg
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 5,570
- Reaction score
- 10,765
I heard others saying it is an egirls fan?I don't even know, Coach. What kind of dude chooses damned "Aria" as a username.
I heard others saying it is an egirls fan?I don't even know, Coach. What kind of dude chooses damned "Aria" as a username.
Max, it's killing me, man.Yeah so sad my boi.![]()
She's a **** Giants fan and said she wants Zeke to break his legs.I heard others saying it is an egirls fan?
Yeah he was an American original.Max, it's killing me, man.
Hell yeah.We need to sic Waldo on him/her!
Ahh ok..makes sense. What a piece of ****!!She's a **** Giants fan and said she wants Zeke to break his legs.
My hatred for this ***** stems from her calling me out in a thread, out of the blue, of all the people, about 3 weeks ago.
Then she goes on to be a ***** arse hypocrite.
Me too, man. I loved him, brother. I used to do a lot of drugs to his music when I was first going through my divorce.Yeah he was an American original.
I really loved his stuff.
Yeah manAhh ok..makes sense. What a piece of ****!!
Well the g strings are 0-4 LMAOYeah man

Hell yeah.
But Putty won't talk to her.
Putty, go get her!!!

Bad Putty!!i already stepped on her like an insect months ago with theismanning eli comment.
seemed to have bother the ***** a lot, if that tells u anything
![]()
My brudda!!!!!Dude!!![]()
Yo, Coach!!Bad Putty!!
Boi!!!!My brudda!!!!!
What's up fellas? Almost bedtime in the CSTYo, Coach!!

