I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning amigo..it’s a beautiful day
A beautiful day the Lord has made!

Hey brother, did you know that Scooter Magruder is a devout Christian? I’ll send the link. Every Sunday he posts a tweet “Jesus loves you”
 
It stinks, for both my in-laws and myself, that I have to tell myself "Be Good" a hundred times before I even get to their place...
And then remind myself that same acknowledgement every time I'm ready to launch into a conversation.

Too rare to be extinct...
Too young to die.

******... I love my wife so damn much.
 
It stinks, for both my in-laws and myself, that I have to tell myself "Be Good" a hundred times before I even get to their place...
And then remind myself that same acknowledgement every time I'm ready to launch into a conversation.

Too rare to be extinct...
Too young to die.

******... I love my wife so damn much.
Brother, I'm so sorry for the way I came at you last night.

I was wrong and want you to know it won't happen again, Cors.
 
Brother, I'm so sorry for the way I came at you last night.

I was wrong and want you to know it won't happen again, Cors.
Not a single thought came across my bow that said Trouty don't like you, E. This is all just goofy stuff.

You are a great friend bud. Our indiscretions (which all, or most of us- mostly myself, not withheld, are guilty of) are the things which make us, us.
Sometimes we are proud, sometimes we aren't. Whatever.

Just know you are my brother and that was chalked up to a big bag of nothing. Probably will happen again and it will be me, crossing you.
And we'll still be brothers.
 
Not a single thought came across my bow that said Trouty don't like you, E. This is all just goofy stuff.

You are a great friend bud. Our indiscretions (which all, or most of us- mostly myself, not withheld, are guilty of) are the things which make us, us.
Sometimes we are proud, sometimes we aren't. Whatever.

Just know you are my brother and that was chalked up to a big bag of nothing. Probably will happen again and it will be me, crossing you.
And we'll still be brothers.
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
Man, I cracked into a bottle of double oak twice barreled Jim Beam that is remarkably smooth and even smoother finish, well worth the roughly $6 bucks extra over their stalwart flagship standard issue glugging whiskey,,, I'm watching the basement bar scene from ' inglorious *******s',,,,lol,,," you don't need to be Stonewall Jackson to know you
don't want to fight in a basement ",,,:lmao:
 
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
Man, I cracked into a bottle of double oak twice barreled Jim Beam that is remarkably smooth and even smoother finish, well worth the roughly $6 bucks extra over their stalwart flagship standard issue glugging whiskey,,, I'm watching the basement bar scene from ' inglorious *******s',,,,lol,,," you don't need to be Stonewall Jackson to know you
don't want to fight in a basement ",,,:lmao:
You and I started off with a misunderstanding, to my best recollection.
And now you and I are like Gorilla Glue. Sounds about right, tbh.
 
Not a single thought came across my bow that said Trouty don't like you, E. This is all just goofy stuff.

You are a great friend bud. Our indiscretions (which all, or most of us- mostly myself, not withheld, are guilty of) are the things which make us, us.
Sometimes we are proud, sometimes we aren't. Whatever.

Just know you are my brother and that was chalked up to a big bag of nothing. Probably will happen again and it will be me, crossing you.
And we'll still be brothers.
I so appreciate your words.

But one thing, Cors, I promise you it won’t happen again.

With all my heart, brother man
 
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
Man, I cracked into a bottle of double oak twice barreled Jim Beam that is remarkably smooth and even smoother finish, well worth the roughly $6 bucks extra over their stalwart flagship standard issue glugging whiskey,,, I'm watching the basement bar scene from ' inglorious *******s',,,,lol,,," you don't need to be Stonewall Jackson to know you
don't want to fight in a basement ",,,:lmao:
And all those dat gummed casing-liner Fireball bottles can go into the trash can :laugh::laugh:
 
You and I started off with a misunderstanding, to my best recollection.
And now you and I are like Gorilla Glue. Sounds about right, tbh.
Mel is one of our best. A true friend of mine as well as with several others here. A friend outside the board, Cors. If you and he are thick as gorilla glue, you have a great bond (no pun) with a great man
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,125
Messages
14,669,079
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top