I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brothers!!!! I’m trying to get at this hot girl I’ve known for about 2 years now. The black eyes and chipped tooth angle is working LOL :D

She just split up from her man. Wish me luck

@maxdogg miss you my brudda :)
 
more daboyz action
8a0f372c3f9b3fcbc339096416d15ff8--disney-sexy-disney-cruiseplan.jpg
WOOT-WOOT!


:lmao:*Hello Waldoputty*:lmao:




o_O
What's yer view on this Falcons game putty?
Julio Jones is gonna play

I think we'll see the Chido on the field, too!
You can bet Atlanta is gonna pull out all the tricks to try and keep from dropping below .500

Our pass rush will dictate this game;)
 
WOOT-WOOT!


:lmao:*Hello Waldoputty*:lmao:




o_O
What's yer view on this Falcons game putty?
Julio Jones is gonna play

I think we'll see the Chido on the field, too!
You can bet Atlanta is gonna pull out all the tricks to try and keep from dropping below .500

Our pass rush will dictate this game;)

without zeke, dak will have his chance to silence nay-sayers.
atlanta qb came back to earth after his oc left for hc opportunity.
i am still worried about atlanta's running game.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,123
Messages
14,668,938
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top