I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least we have that! Young fans ain't got crap to remember
It's been either crappy teams or a tease since I've been a fan. The late '90's in particular (I started following our Boys, diehard, around ‘96-‘97) were horrible because I got to hear about what I just missed in terms of recent years past, but also we still had our triplets. I adored them since. Won’t stop watching, but I may be a bit less chatty around here because there just really isn’t much to talk about. Everything is repeated over and over again in every thread, it seems, Coach.

But I’m still here!
 
I don't blame him.
I wish I had the ‘good days’ to fall back on in memory with our beloved franchise, PA. All I have are vague memories of the “Cowboys” winning in the early 90’s. And only because we watched the Super Bowl, but at that point I was only a (very young) Angels fan, brudda.

But I do kinda know what it’s like, to have the best pro team in the world, and it’s with my Kings (2 Chips since 2012). But the Cowboys are my first love, now, and have been since ‘97 or so. So I don’t really know what it means. The Angels 2002 run to the top was pretty special. Just because no one expected us.

But I want to have a glorious football franchise.
 
It's been either crappy teams or a tease since I've a fan. The late '90's in particular (i started watching in '97c


I’m here my brothers :star::star::star:

I appreciate your concerns and thinking of your brother, my pals
glad your doing good Trouty !!
 
Good and slow, but not Totally Awesome :laugh:
Ahhh, Dave! :(

Mine was hectic. 2 houses, not counting mine, in one day. One being the ex-in laws :omg::laugh:

So, not Totally Awesome for me, too :) But I had my son for half the day and my dad got to spend good time with him.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,111
Messages
14,668,086
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top