I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honey! U know I did:cool:

:starspin:
200.gif
 
So basically you are telling me Ranching may or may not be on Santa's hit list, Trouty needs a maxi pad, maxdogg needs a doggy treat (preferably one of those 3 foot dog bones), daboyzruleperiod needs a pair of clear heels and a Ginsu knife for protection, and Melonfeud needs to move to Denver to help with his anxieties.

I think I got it. Anything else I should know? Or should I learn along the way? lol
giphy.gif
:muttley:
 
No kidding. Isn't that something. Snowing here as well, but that's a norm. First snow fall of he season. Calling for 1 to 3".
I'll post some pics next week. My internet is down, hopefully back up by Monday. Have a great weekend
 
giphy.gif


How much eggnog did you give poor Santa anyways?

Life-hacks-25.gif


As annoying as a backseat driver can be, do I have to pay this dude for his services as well?

All the crap I heard about being fed to Haleys hogs. Watching him get punked by his goats is priceless....

Poor Melon, still trying to be 10 foot tall and bulletproof. Sadly he proves white men can't jump. We can fall on our arse well though. lol

Awesome collection daboyzruleperiod. lol
 
Last edited:
giphy.gif


How much eggnog did you give poor Santa anyways?

Life-hacks-25.gif


As annoying as a backseat driver can be, do I have to pay this dude for his services as well?

All the crap I heard about being fed to Haleys hogs. Watching him get punked by his goats is priceless....

Poor Melon, still trying to be 10 foot tall and bulletproof. Sadly he proves white men can't jump. We can fall on our arse well though. lol

Awesome collection daboyzruleperiod. lol


melon is always compensating in height and length
 
A day out for poor ole maxdogg

brlblbrbleblrble-dog-wind-car.gif


dallasdave is finally seen warming a girl's heart..... By hiding in her cleavage. LMAO

giphy.gif


Melon caught creeping on daboyzruleperiod again. Yes we see you behind the boat.

man_file_1115720_1_mandatory_gifs_of_the_week_9_8_16.gif


Ranchings finally getting to go out snow tubbing today. Sadly he bought it in 2005 and today is the first snowfall since. lol

200.gif


Finally found out why Trouty, Putty, and haleyrules got banned from the strip club.
LEAVE THE POLL ALONE GUYS!!

200.gif


@Ranching @dallasdave @maxdogg @Trouty @Melonfeud@waldoputty
 
A day out for poor ole maxdogg

brlblbrbleblrble-dog-wind-car.gif


dallasdave is finally seen warming a girl's heart..... By hiding in her cleavage. LMAO

giphy.gif


Melon caught creeping on daboyzruleperiod again. Yes we see you behind the boat.

man_file_1115720_1_mandatory_gifs_of_the_week_9_8_16.gif


Ranchings finally getting to go out snow tubbing today. Sadly he bought it in 2005 and today is the first snowfall since. lol

200.gif


Finally found out why Trouty, Putty, and haleyrules got banned from the strip club.
LEAVE THE POLL ALONE GUYS!!

200.gif


@Ranching @dallasdave @maxdogg @Trouty @Melonfeud@waldoputty

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

poor melon is exposed while oooouchie coachie

wait till doggie gets a look at this, and dave is very happy right now.

loci is angry clamoring for butter because you left him out

what is not discussed is where u fit in this picture.
we know u want daboyz in cosplay
batman__lovely_kiss_christmas_by_darkknight60s.png
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,077
Messages
14,661,237
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top