Ranching
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 52,735
- Reaction score
- 121,292
Salud! Don't mind Waldo, he's slowly losing it! LolHappy...uh...Monday
Cheers
![]()
Salud! Don't mind Waldo, he's slowly losing it! LolHappy...uh...Monday
Cheers
![]()
Hey Trout. Worked about 3 hours this morning. Just got home, made a samich and put the game on. Gonna watch it again. Too bad about Wentz, seems like a nice kid.....btw Garrett sucks!!!! I think I'm starting to tick off Idgit. LolHello, my friends!!!
What kind of samich, Coach? Hey brother, we really got that punk last night that tried to go after you. Shabazz turd boy. Did you see what I was telling him before the thread was locked?? I had your back all the way, my brother. As I do with all here!Hey Trout. Worked about 3 hours this morning. Just got home, made a samich and put the game on. Gonna watch it again. Too bad about Wentz, seems like a nice kid.....btw Garrett sucks!!!! I think I'm starting to tick off Idgit. Lol
Yes he is. Both him and Foles are Christians.![]()











Turkey and swiss. Shabazz who?What kind of samich, Coach? Hey brother, we really got that punk last night that tried to go after you. Shabazz turd boy. Did you see what I was telling him before the thread was locked?? I had your back all the way, my brother. As I do with all here!
Dang, I wish I recorded the game, I'd love to watch it again. Dak was phenomenal.
I love that Wentz is hurt. Hope it's a career ender![]()
Ala, rg3
Here's to hoping Wentz regresses next year, the way Carr did this year (both had leg injuries)![]()
Shabazz was that prick that was talking ish last night in the Wentz thread to you. Guess you didn't see it. I went after him hard. He's on my radar, now, as a troll. I'll call him out until he gets tired of it and actually responds to me. Haven't had one in my radar for quite a while.Turkey and swiss. Shabazz who?
'S'actly, brotherAla, rg3
I saw him, I'm just kidding.Shabazz was that prick that was talking ish last night in the Wentz thread to you. Guess you didn't see it. I went after him hard. He's on my radar, now, as a troll. I'll call him out until he gets tired of it and actually responds to me. Haven't had one in my radar for quite a while.
Ha,Ha,,,,so! that magic talisman suspended around his neck is the source of his Putty-power?
I knew it! And reshuffling the load in his underware thru ancient ritualistic dance is the only way to recharge it? ,,,of course, it's all so clear,now.
![]()
Shabazz was that prick that was talking ish last night in the Wentz thread to you. Guess you didn't see it. I went after him hard. He's on my radar, now, as a troll. I'll call him out until he gets tired of it and actually responds to me. Haven't had one in my radar for quite a while.



Reckon @waldoputty is needing alitte 'perspective' concerning just what his self percieved esteemed status a certain awesome lackadaisical dude has categorized his chi-com casing-liner,,,
![]()
I've noticed that,amongst other things,,,,'also',,, & man! I wish it wasn't like that Troutster,,,, cuz' other than that&yes he seems completely biased against dak, like dak had his way with all his daughters
![]()
I think it was that "Joe Walsh band" that had that "life of delusion" song that's a befitting rememberance&Tribute to yer' twisted & pretzeled Putty pizzle of preposterous physical fantasy,,,there buddy on the Putty-pal,all the perspective we need is putty's seat of control:
![]()
![]()
U.S.A.
