I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, my friends!!!
Hey Trout. Worked about 3 hours this morning. Just got home, made a samich and put the game on. Gonna watch it again. Too bad about Wentz, seems like a nice kid.....btw Garrett sucks!!!! I think I'm starting to tick off Idgit. Lol
 
Melon diapers - absorbent with large capacity !

5f54f258574029499d7a2a5bc7038030--watermelon-baby-eating-watermelon.jpg
:laugh::laugh::laugh:
 
Hey Trout. Worked about 3 hours this morning. Just got home, made a samich and put the game on. Gonna watch it again. Too bad about Wentz, seems like a nice kid.....btw Garrett sucks!!!! I think I'm starting to tick off Idgit. Lol
What kind of samich, Coach? Hey brother, we really got that punk last night that tried to go after you. Shabazz turd boy. Did you see what I was telling him before the thread was locked?? I had your back all the way, my brother. As I do with all here!

Dang, I wish I recorded the game, I'd love to watch it again. Dak was phenomenal.

I love that Wentz is hurt. Hope it's a career ender :D
 
What kind of samich, Coach? Hey brother, we really got that punk last night that tried to go after you. Shabazz turd boy. Did you see what I was telling him before the thread was locked?? I had your back all the way, my brother. As I do with all here!

Dang, I wish I recorded the game, I'd love to watch it again. Dak was phenomenal.

I love that Wentz is hurt. Hope it's a career ender :D
Turkey and swiss. Shabazz who?
 
Turkey and swiss. Shabazz who?
Shabazz was that prick that was talking ish last night in the Wentz thread to you. Guess you didn't see it. I went after him hard. He's on my radar, now, as a troll. I'll call him out until he gets tired of it and actually responds to me. Haven't had one in my radar for quite a while.
 
Shabazz was that prick that was talking ish last night in the Wentz thread to you. Guess you didn't see it. I went after him hard. He's on my radar, now, as a troll. I'll call him out until he gets tired of it and actually responds to me. Haven't had one in my radar for quite a while.
I saw him, I'm just kidding.
 
Ha,Ha,,,,so! that magic talisman suspended around his neck is the source of his Putty-power?
I knew it! And reshuffling the load in his underware thru ancient ritualistic dance is the only way to recharge it? ,,,of course, it's all so clear,now.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:





o_O

Reckon @waldoputty is needing alitte 'perspective' concerning just what his self percieved esteemed status a certain awesome lackadaisical dude has categorized his chi-com casing-liner,,,o_O





:rolleyes:
 
Shabazz was that prick that was talking ish last night in the Wentz thread to you. Guess you didn't see it. I went after him hard. He's on my radar, now, as a troll. I'll call him out until he gets tired of it and actually responds to me. Haven't had one in my radar for quite a while.

yes he seems completely biased against dak, like dak had his way with all his daughters
:lmao::lmao::lmao:
 
all the perspective we need is putty's seat of control ;):

cc.jpg





o_O
I think it was that "Joe Walsh band" that had that "life of delusion" song that's a befitting rememberance&Tribute to yer' twisted & pretzeled Putty pizzle of preposterous physical fantasy,,,there buddy on the Putty-pal,o_O



But,MAN-ALIVE! I'd just finished watching the
"Lost battalion" in it's entirety on You Tube, it was as good or even better than the first and only time I've seen it since the mid-to-late 90's,,, they pretty much featured the 1917 Enfield rifle in that recreated actual account movie that @RGV_C_Los 's dad had laid on him in life, but they pretty much made a premier showing of that 1911 colt .45 auto that was flat-out knocking opponent mo-fo's down!;),,,,that's right!:thumbup:



:starspin: U.S.A.:starspin:
o_Oputtyo_O
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,074
Messages
14,660,988
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top