I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
;)

Hey Daboyz! Mom is doing well. She was moved to a rehab center for a couple of weeks so returned home to take care of some stuff. I’ll be moving back to south Texas (RGV) after she is released to go home. ;)

good to hear bro
 
LMAO..... I swear, can't go anywhere without someone's dreams in my way.... Next time you go spear fishing, at least go over to the other side of the pond. If not I will call Fish and Wildlife about your poaching practices.

Who knows, they may just take your Spear of Delusion away. lol
:lmao:
 
Thanks Waldo
God bless you and your mom and your wonderful family, Carlos. I imagine you guys are tired and ready for some rest. Your Mom, too. I’ve been thinking about you lately. How wise you became after the Army, the smart decisions you made when you knew if you stayed around people or places it wouldn’t end good. Your wonderful family and how great a son you are.

You’re the type of role model and human being that makes good children turn into fantastic adults. I admire you so much. I can’t tell you enough :)

I will pray for you and your mom and for some rest for all of you. Much needed. You’ve been so dedicated.

God bless, brother! And take Coach up on the DD outing! It will be good for you to hang out with a friend, some “you time.” :dance::star::starspin:
 
God bless you and your mom and your wonderful family, Carlos. I imagine you guys are tired and ready for some rest. Your Mom, too. I’ve been thinking about you lately. How wise you became after the Army, the smart decisions you made when you knew if you stayed around people or places it wouldn’t end good. Your wonderful family and how great a son you are.

You’re the type of role model and human being that makes good children turn into fantastic adults. I admire you so much. I can’t tell you enough :)

I will pray for you and your mom and for some rest for all of you. Much needed. You’ve been so dedicated.

God bless, brother! And take Coach up on the DD outing! It will be good for you to hang out with a friend, some “you time.” :dance::star::starspin:

Thank you Josh. I appreciate your prayers and kind words.
 
Prayers for your mom and family, my mother-in-law has been in ICU for the last week. She has double pneumonia with sepsis but it looks to be under control :thumbup:

Thanks amigo. Glad to hear your mom in law is doing better. Pneumonia is tough on anyone especially on 80 and 90 year olds.

My mother has pneumonia and a few other complications but she’s a fighter. She’ll be 92 later this month. She has a sound mind and can still do things around the house.
 
Prayers for your mom and family, my mother-in-law has been in ICU for the last week. She has double pneumonia with sepsis but it looks to be under control :thumbup:
My thoughts and prayers are with your mother-in-law, your wife, yourself and the rest of the family, Dex. Happy to read the "under control" part, pal.

Life is so precious, we have reminders of it every day.
 
My thoughts and prayers are with your mother-in-law, your wife, yourself and the rest of the family, Dex. Happy to read the "under control" part, pal.

Life is so precious, we have reminders of it every day.

Thanks, hopefully she is out tomorrow:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,057
Messages
14,660,054
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top