I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah man. I need to adjust my attitude. I don't like being an arse. I've posted maybe 10 posts in the last week outside of this thread, I'm hella behind.

I'm still surprised at the size of this new group :omg:

You're too young to be a bitter old geezer :flagwave: :lmao:
 
I hope so. I'll be be a raving lunatic if the Eagles make a SB with Nick Foles as QB. lol
Seriously, man. Watch the Eagles beat the Pats. The little green turd's fans would be relentless, PA.

Ok, let me go wash my mouth out with soap!
 
Seriously, man. Watch the Eagles beat the Pats. The little green turd's fans would be relentless, PA.

Ok, let me go wash my mouth out with soap!
Oh man. The anger I had when the Giants beat them will be nothing compared if the Eagles beat them. I can't even think about that. lol
 
Oh man. The anger I had when the Giants beat them will be nothing compared if the Eagles beat them. I can't even think about that. lol
I'm sorry I put that thought out there! I thought twice, but decided otherwise. Now my mouth tastes like Irish Spring :D
 
Yeah man. I need to adjust my attitude. I don't like being an arse. I've posted maybe 10 posts in the last week outside of this thread, I'm hella behind.

I'm still surprised at the size of this new group :omg:
Good morning!!! I'm not benched anymore! Salud!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,053
Messages
14,659,847
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top