I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
bfb098877896a8731a3bfe5d66129103.jpg
 
He can try :laugh:

It was good he was a little faded but it's off-season. He didn't cause any issues, came in at 1:20 am went to the first VIP table and ordered some waters.
I always drink vodka waters in public. Always have them pour it in their regular water glass. People just assume i'm drinking water.
 
Maybe this will help I have a Duke signed by every member of the 1992 Cowboys players coaches trainers water-boys and owner thanks to Mel Renfro my boss at the time I have a football tee that it sits on to the left of my TV but only for playoff games and no one is allowed to touch it except for my oldest grand daughter For some reason she attracts Cowboys Cheerleaders and I like that
Mel Renfro,huh?
Man,that's AWESOME:thumbup:

Yeppers! I knew there was an underlying unseen reason as to why I "liked" you friend.

:starspin::starspin::starspin:
 
Crickets!!


Oops.... I got the darn grasshopper but missed the noisy cricket.... He ran behind a few kegs in my way.... Sorry Ranching.....

If it makes you feel any better I set some mouse traps as well.... With Putty here, who knows what is following..... Just hope his stray cats are taking care of business otherwise....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,046
Messages
14,659,254
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top