I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
do u have her contact info or address?
we should starting sending brochures for chanel, lv, ferragamo, gucci
and god forbid, hermes!
She's actually very frugal like my wife. I'm the one with expensive tastes.
 
She deserves it. Got a couple of scholarships last night. Also finished HS with almost 60 college hours.
That's absolutely wonderful Ranchy. You and the Mrs raised a lovely & bright young lady from what I've seen & heard. Congrats to you both. Only child?
 
Didn't work out. Gave my notice yesterday. Nice guys, but very unorganized. I'm used to structure and efficiency. Back to hanging out at the country club next week.
:huh:,,,maybe yer' the casing-liner that should've laid down the " big dad" whammer hammer of
" efficiently running structure",,,
Big-G?

:)o_O:)
 
:huh:,,,maybe yer' the casing-liner that should've laid down the " big dad" whammer hammer of
" efficiently running structure",,,
Big-G?

:)o_O:)
The boss is the big bosses uncle. I didn't bother. I took it as a favor, didn't like it. I'm considering returning to the football field, I have a couple of offers on the table
 
The boss is the big bosses uncle. I didn't bother. I took it as a favor, didn't like it. I'm considering returning to the football field, I have a couple of offers on the table
*cool*
Yes! That 'family-affair' atmosphere is one of the worst working environments to saddle up& sign on with,,,cuz' in the end,,,,they'll hammer it up yer' rear endo_O
 
giphy.gif

*big pawing, kneading ,groping ,slobbery tounge lick up yer' left side of the neck & end up setting that left ear of yer's into a tizzy of weirdness fer' no less than three days straight,,, kiddo,,,o_O


*:starspin:*




*0-yes:thumbup:*
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,031
Messages
14,658,369
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top