I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know man what a great song !!:thumbup:
MAXIMUS DOGGAGE!,,WHATTTTSSS UPPpp!!!:cool:

Ya,Man that Eric Burdens tune was pretty killer,,, I remember when like I was 11 or 12 years old and late at night I'd tune in an old radio/ alarm clock ( the rooster in it done died,but I kept it from going to the trash heap) and I'd tune-in WLS AM outta Chicago & his solo single hit,,,
" all by myself " was getting heap big radio air play,,,,that ****er prolly subconsciously psychologically programmed me to be the one I am today,,,o_O



:lmao::thumbup::lmao:
 
MAXIMUS DOGGAGE!,,WHATTTTSSS UPPpp!!!:cool:

Ya,Man that Eric Burdens tune was pretty killer,,, I remember when like I was 11 or 12 years old and late at night I'd tune in an old radio/ alarm clock ( the rooster in it done died,but I kept it from going to the trash heap) and I'd tune-in WLS AM outta Chicago & his solo single hit,,,
" all by myself " was getting heap big radio air play,,,,that ****er prolly subconsciously psychologically programmed me to be the one I am today,,,o_O



:lmao::thumbup::lmao:
hey bro we are 2 of a kind
 
Man,Alive BIG-G! I had that post to maximus typed& sitting at the dock ready to launch prolly more than an hour ago , yet I was a bit unsure,ya-see, concercerning that former ERIC from the ANIMALS last name being spelt cerwreck, ,so,,,ya- BIG-G& maximus Kev,,,,I FRICKIN' SPACED IT,,,BRO'S!
* that ain't no excuse,,, just the ****ing facts*o_O
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
 
Man,Alive BIG-G! I had that post to maximus typed& sitting at the dock ready to launch prolly more than an hour ago , yet I was a bit unsure,ya-see, concercerning that former ERIC from the ANIMALS last name being spelt cerwreck, ,so,,,ya- BIG-G& maximus Kev,,,,I FRICKIN' SPACED IT,,,BRO'S!
* that ain't no excuse,,, just the ****ing facts*o_O
:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
YOU ARE MY BROTHER BOI !
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,040
Messages
14,658,837
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top