I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Furboy

Your avatar was a favorite movie of mine as a child, I've seen it no fewer than 50 times, conservatively.

 
Haha, it's a good film.
It reminds me of my mom, Kristi. She used to show me all the Disney cartoons when I was little (like all moms do). I was obsessed with Robin Hood, tho (and Care Bears) :)
 
It reminds me of my mom, Kristi. She used to show me all the Disney cartoons when I was little (like all moms do). I was obsessed with Robin Hood, tho (and Care Bears) :)

Haha, Disney cartoons are the best. Especially Robby and Tod.
 
Hey guys, what happened to that poster that had the Shlitz beer logo avatar? @Ranching @daboyzruleperiod @Melonfeud @waldoputty you guys know the fellow I'm referring to? he came here in the dc forum exodus in January and talked beer and how he left reviews on RateBeer. I thought it was @Tangle_Foot for the longest time, but i don't think it was he. Ring a bell for anyone? He was really cool
 
Hey guys, what happened to that poster that had the Shlitz beer logo avatar? @Ranching @daboyzruleperiod @Melonfeud @waldoputty you guys know the fellow I'm referring to? he came here in the dc forum exodus in January and talked beer and how he left reviews on RateBeer. I thought it was @Tangle_Foot for the longest time, but i don't think it was he. Ring a bell for anyone? He was really cool
Don't recall. Any chance you can get hostile to get haley on his site?
 
I'm going to an Angels game with Bradley this Sunday, I'm gonna post pics in the MLB thread, but I'll post them in here, too. He got them for me for Father's Day
 
Don't recall. Any chance you can get hostile to get haley on his site?
He would post quirky reviews of that beer he loved, it wasn't Schlitz, but it was a similar brand. I can dig it up, he was real active in January when he first came over here
 
Yes the ones in the orange wrapper are great...... Tijuana's are the ones.... The white and yellow ones are just pickled..... At least that night went on decently...... It was the night we were out of booze and I had an espresso machine.... Nothing like being young and DUMB.......

Five dudes fighting over the toilet with gas pains....
And where the HELL did this guy go?? :) Miss you, Bishop, you "day tripper" :)

 
No. Just wondering if you might be able to reach out to him on that site
I'll give it a shot mañana, amigo, great idea

Imo, knowing the dynamic of Hos's site, Haley wouldn't last very long over there, if he did make it there. Hell, DCU couldn't handle our pit bull:muttley::muttley:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,047
Messages
14,659,386
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top