I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey dudes and dudettes, I just want to reiterate my ire is at zero members of this thread. From the folks like JC and PA that stop in time fo time to the regs like Coach and Putty, my ire is purely directed at folks I have been righteous as hell to on the main board but never receive any love in return. Or even a simple farking reply.

Please know that my brothers and sisters. And I’m drinking and irrationally upset at some side stuff that went down on the main boards w myself and some other person.

I’m sorry if I made it uneasy or stressful in here for y’all. You guys know I go off on good ones and get mouthy sometimes. Thankfully it’s isolated to this thread and not 15 threads in the Fan forum like it will, invariably, be once the season begins and I get in trouble :)
 
Hey dudes and dudettes, I just want to reiterate my ire is at zero members of this thread. From the folks like JC and PA that stop in time fo time to the regs like Coach and Putty, my ire is purely directed at folks I have been righteous as hell to on the main board but never receive any love in return. Or even a simple farking reply.

Please know that my brothers and sisters. And I’m drinking and irrationally upset at some side stuff that went down on the main boards w myself and some other person.

I’m sorry if I made it uneasy or stressful in here for y’all. You guys know I go off on good ones and get mouthy sometimes. Thankfully it’s isolated to this thread and not 15 threads in the Fan forum like it will, invariably, be once the season begins and I get in trouble :)











yo Trouty you have nothing to apologize for. You are the man !!
 
I don't have much to say, usually. I don't post quite as often as many of you.
After reading the last 8 or so pages, I realized I had suddenly joined a cult... pretty cool (lol).

All the cool cats are here in this thread. I've been in here before, but I didn't notice it then.
 
I don't have much to say, usually. I don't post quite as often as many of you.
After reading the last 8 or so pages, I realized I had suddenly joined a cult... pretty cool (lol).

All the cool cats are here in this thread. I've been in here before, but I didn't notice it then.
Welcome Robo!!
 
Man there's peeps like that in the world my bro. Most of the time it's insecurity.
Lots of haters. Best advise is to keep being nice.

I got met peeps who talk yingyang behind your back. Secretly want you to do bad in life cause it makes them feel better. Try to bring you down so you can be miserable like them.

If there was a middle finger emoji I'd use it
Just another day for me.
 
I don't have much to say, usually. I don't post quite as often as many of you.
After reading the last 8 or so pages, I realized I had suddenly joined a cult... pretty cool (lol).

All the cool cats are here in this thread. I've been in here before, but I didn't notice it then.
You’re home, now, Robo! Welcome aboard, brotherman! Post once a week or once a day here, we will be blessed having you here no matter how much you decide to post. Hell, sometimes I go a week without a post in here. Sometimes posters just stop posting in here, and that’s fine, too. Just keep being cool as hell like you’ve always been, brother :welcome::yourock:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,066
Messages
14,660,663
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top