Corso
Offseason mode... sleepy time
- Messages
- 35,300
- Reaction score
- 64,247
Lol.yea, u like us long time!
muuuuuu power
Lol.yea, u like us long time!
muuuuuu power
Smoking a full-bodied Padron. A cheap $10 one, but it's still good. Still cant smoke my tobacco pipes cuz of my holes in my mouth, can't wait to have some captain black cherry, tho.
Salud, amigos
I've noticed a hand full since I've come aboard that either don't give out likes at all, whether you gave them one or not. Or, you get the ones that reply a funny to an image that you posted and expect a "like" when they didn't even give you a "like" about the image you posted.@Hardline
Why don't you ever give out Likes? Is no one worthy fo your Like-hood?
You get a lot from us, but seemingly never return the favor. Hand in a cast? Alexa doing your postings?
Seriously, tho, pay it forward.
You've even made threads in the past about Likes. It doesn't kill ya to be kind and return the favor.
Imagine if we all started not Liking your posts. Wouldn't feel too good, would it?
Good for you, hon. I don't have a problem with folks like ABQ who never dole them out, he just doesn't do it. I don't think he even knows it's there LOL But he is kind, and I have no problem ever Liking his posts. I do have a problem with those that expect it one way, and want it one way. And phish for it, but only to receive.I've noticed a hand full since I've come aboard that either don't give out likes at all, whether you gave them one or not. Or, you get the ones that reply a funny to an image that you posted and expect a "like" when they didn't even give you a "like" about the image you posted.
In short, I return the favor.... SOUP = Likes![]()
Putty, you're back!good morning everyone

Not coming from you luv. And.... I agree.Good for you, hon. I don't have a problem with folks like ABQ who never dole them out, he just doesn't do it. I don't think he even knows it's there LOL But he is kind, and I have no problem ever Liking his posts. I do have a problem with those that expect it one way, and want it one way. And phish for it, but only to receive.
Bet they don't get laid much...(is that too over the line?)

Ohhhhh it will be dear.Sounds like fun....vacations rock!![]()
Ahh....My voodoo doll is finally working.Amigo! All is well. Watching the Stros. They’ve been slumping lately

Is he? Small world. It's absolutely fabulous there. Our cottage is about 20 minutes from Billy Joel's. He wrote one of his famous songs there. We Are All Displaced FishermenOne of my brothers is at Martha's vineyard right now. Says he's having a great time!
Ahh....My voodoo doll is finally working.![]()





Is he? Small world. It's absolutely fabulous there. Our cottage is about 20 minutes from Billy Joel's. He wrote one of his famous songs there. We Are All Displaced Fishermen






Hey @CouchCoach Trouty has broken the code. You better start doling out those likes.Good for you, hon. I don't have a problem with folks like ABQ who never dole them out, he just doesn't do it. I don't think he even knows it's there LOL But he is kind, and I have no problem ever Liking his posts. I do have a problem with those that expect it one way, and want it one way. And phish for it, but only to receive.
Bet they don't get laid much...(is that too over the line?)
Is she looking for the receipt?Salud! My wife's birthday. I wrapped myself up with a bow!
BAWAAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,,,,Er,,,,Is she looking for the receipt?

