I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @CouchCoach Trouty has broken the code. You better start doling out those likes.
With respect to CC, he’s always been kind with me :)

My shoutout to Hardline, was specifically for Hardline.

(I know you were just making fun, Xelda, as I’ve seen you guys give CC gruff about this subject :D )
 
I've noticed a hand full since I've come aboard that either don't give out likes at all, whether you gave them one or not. Or, you get the ones that reply a funny to an image that you posted and expect a "like" when they didn't even give you a "like" about the image you posted.

In short, I return the favor.... SOUP = LIKE :laugh:
tenor.gif
Well,I kinda think 'uncle Jed' just forgets to,as that's really not something he equates to in website forum decorum( ain't really his bag,baby),,,, I know ,I'll be laughing at a post& 'forget' to hit that obligatory 'Like' button sometimes,not mandatory, but it should be deemed obligated, if you cracked a grin/ raised an eyebrow in agreement or insightful revelation & will feel pretty low down to roll back over on a post I'd commented on,only to see I'd not even hit it with a 'like' a day later:oops:



* I've even purposely jumped back from one thread to another of 15 minutes prior I'd been reading,just to must make sure I'd slapped a ' like' on a certain posto_O & I hate it when that happens:facepalm:
 
With respect to CC, he’s always been kind with me :)

My shoutout to Hardline, was specifically for Hardline.

(I know you were just making fun, Xelda, as I’ve seen you guys give CC gruff about this subject :D )
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
With respect to CC, he’s always been kind with me :)

My shoutout to Hardline, was specifically for Hardline.

(I know you were just making fun, Xelda, as I’ve seen you guys give CC gruff about this subject :D )
Coach is fun and picking on him lets him know we enjoy him.
 
I worry not about such things, but I do like liking you guys though. Just so you know I appreciate ya's.
Well,It would be kind of a cool casing-liner to post a single solitary comment that garners 129+ " Likes" such as our Mr. Avalanche the TROUTSTER himself has achieved:clap:



:bow::yourock::bow:





:oldcouple::dance::oldcouple:



:starspin::thumbup::starspin:
 
Last edited:
Oh what fun we'd have. Who's going to hold the leashes on me and DABZ? A friend wanted to take me to a Cowboys game. I told her if I get a clean shot at a Dallas Cowboy for her to turn and run the other way. She said she'd follow and I told her at least we'd be in jail together then.
:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Fanatically insatiable female fans

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Well,I kinda think 'uncle Jed' just forgets to,as that's really not something he equates to in website forum decorum( ain't really his bag,baby),,,, I know ,I'll be laughing at a post& 'forget' to hit that obligatory 'Like' button sometimes,not mandatory, but it should be deemed obligated, if you cracked a grin/ raised an eyebrow in agreement or insightful revelation & will feel pretty low down to roll back over on a post I'd commented on,only to see I'd not even hit it with a 'like' a day later:oops:



* I've even purposely jumped back from one thread to another of 15 minutes prior I'd been reading,just to must make sure I'd slapped a ' like' on a certain posto_O & I hate it when that happens:facepalm:
On the forum we refugees were on before, there were a finite number of "likes" per day, so while I know you good folks aren't referencing any of us at the moment, try to bear in mind that we're used to being selective with that particular feature. So if we don't always use it, it's likely we're just being frugal........or perhaps have a certain method to our doling out appreciation.
To be honest, I'd prefer to only receive likes for posts that actually evoke the desire to give them. On the old forum, likes were a pretty good barometer by which to gauge if the board agreed with your perspective or got a laugh from your post.
Here, it often just seems to be a way of showing that you read the post. That's cool too. :)
 
On the forum we refugees were on before, there were a finite number of "likes" per day, so while I know you good folks aren't referencing any of us at the moment, try to bear in mind that we're used to being selective with that particular feature. So if we don't always use it, it's likely we're just being frugal........or perhaps have a certain method to our doling out appreciation.
To be honest, I'd prefer to only receive likes for posts that actually evoke the desire to give them. On the old forum, likes were a pretty good barometer by which to gauge if the board agreed with your perspective or got a laugh from your post.
Here, it often just seems to be a way of showing that you read the post. That's cool too. :)
Heck, I'm making up for lost likes over here.
 
On the forum we refugees were on before, there were a finite number of "likes" per day, so while I know you good folks aren't referencing any of us at the moment, try to bear in mind that we're used to being selective with that particular feature. So if we don't always use it, it's likely we're just being frugal........or perhaps have a certain method to our doling out appreciation.
To be honest, I'd prefer to only receive likes for posts that actually evoke the desire to give them. On the old forum, likes were a pretty good barometer by which to gauge if the board agreed with your perspective or got a laugh from your post.
Here, it often just seems to be a way of showing that you read the post. That's cool too. :)
LoL,I've offhandedly made reference to keeping track of my limited allotted 'likes' I carry around with me on the forum a couple of times, just to illustrate the absurditie,,, I didn't know it was a real thing elsewhere,,,:lmao:
 
Well,I kinda think 'uncle Jed' just forgets to,as that's really not something he equates to in website forum decorum( ain't really his bag,baby),,,, I know ,I'll be laughing at a post& 'forget' to hit that obligatory 'Like' button sometimes,not mandatory, but it should be deemed obligated, if you cracked a grin/ raised an eyebrow in agreement or insightful revelation & will feel pretty low down to roll back over on a post I'd commented on,only to see I'd not even hit it with a 'like' a day later:oops:



* I've even purposely jumped back from one thread to another of 15 minutes prior I'd been reading,just to must make sure I'd slapped a ' like' on a certain posto_O & I hate it when that happens:facepalm:
Lol. That's all good, but the handful I've noticed isn't you or this Uncle Jed you speak of. But between you and I melon, you DO raise my eyebrows every now and then. :muttley:
 
Last edited:
LoL,I've offhandedly made reference to keeping track of my limited allotted 'likes' I carry around with me on the forum a couple of times, just to illustrate the absurditie,,, I didn't know it was a real thing elsewhere,,,:lmao:
That's exactly how I used to refer to them..."Allotted". None of the mods even knew why there were a limited supply. All I can tell you is that, when you used up your daily allotment (which seemed to change from one day to the next, with no way to know how many you had), the next time you tried to give one out, you received the message, "You've reached your limit of votes". (or something similar)
Anyway, I have no idea what we were voting for, and nobody ever won anything that I know of.
 
Oh what fun we'd have. Who's going to hold the leashes on me and DABZ? A friend wanted to take me to a Cowboys game. I told her if I get a clean shot at a Dallas Cowboy for her to turn and run the other way. She said she'd follow and I told her at least we'd be in jail together then.
tenor.gif
 
That's exactly how I used to refer to them..."Allotted". None of the mods even knew why there were a limited supply. All I can tell you is that, when you used up your daily allotment (which seemed to change from one day to the next, with no way to know how many you had), the next time you tried to give one out, you received the message, "You've reached your limit of votes". (or something similar)
Anyway, I have no idea what we were voting for, and nobody ever won anything that I know of.
:laugh::lmao2::laugh:
 
Well,I kinda think 'uncle Jed' just forgets to,as that's really not something he equates to in website forum decorum( ain't really his bag,baby),,,, I know ,I'll be laughing at a post& 'forget' to hit that obligatory 'Like' button sometimes,not mandatory, but it should be deemed obligated, if you cracked a grin/ raised an eyebrow in agreement or insightful revelation & will feel pretty low down to roll back over on a post I'd commented on,only to see I'd not even hit it with a 'like' a day later:oops:



* I've even purposely jumped back from one thread to another of 15 minutes prior I'd been reading,just to must make sure I'd slapped a ' like' on a certain posto_O & I hate it when that happens:facepalm:

Like
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,077
Messages
14,661,237
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top