I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lmao2: ya,I've kinda' verbally rammed up the ol' PUTTY pooper a time or two in the past,you seem a mite mentally scarred over it,,stillo_O
you need to focus on the ladies. bro
not normal to focus on putty butt so much even if it is hard for u to give up on ur fantasy
 
Mel, he killed himself in France, His last aired show was in Hong Kong.
Copy!,,thanks, I've watched him on many occasions, that's the one thing all of mankind has in common is food & the resulting longevity of the cooking programs are the result,,, man ,I saw Julia Child on T.V. just yesterday( or was it last Sunday:huh:)
 
Copy!,,thanks, I've watched him on many occasions, that's the one thing all of mankind has in common is food & the resulting longevity of the cooking programs are the result,,, man ,I saw Julia Child on T.V. just yesterday( or was it last Sunday:huh:)
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: (re:Julia Child, my brother)
 
Just going around, making my rounds

Golly, I made some folks mad in that Jaylon thread. I thought I was pretty fair.
 
:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: (re:Julia Child, my brother)
Do you remember "Cajun cookin' "
w/ Justin Wilson? ,,,the more snorts he pulled outta the jug on air,,,the less understandable he became,,, and it was kinda tough to begin with, o_O


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Do you remember "Cajun cookin' "
w/ Justin Wilson? ,,,the more snorts he pulled outta the jug on air,,,the less understandable he became,,, and it was kinda tough to begin with, o_O


:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
I don't know this, but just reading your description, my brother, I know I would love him lol :laugh::laugh::laugh::yourock::yourock::yourock:
 
Hey gang, my brother is home for a couple of weeks. Excited to see him, he'll be saying mass at my dad's house tomorrow for my mom . Hard to believe it's been five years since she died......Salud, have a good week.
 
Hey gang, my brother is home for a couple of weeks. Excited to see him, he'll be saying mass at my dad's house tomorrow for my mom . Hard to believe it's been five years since she died......Salud, have a good week.
Oh how nice. Enjoy his visit Ranchy. Is that the same brother that was at Martha's?
 
Oh how nice. Enjoy his visit Ranchy. Is that the same brother that was at Martha's?
No, he lives in Rome. Just flew in from Africa for a couple of weeks and then heads out on a lecture tour for a few weeks. Goes back to Rome in September.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,663,961
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top