I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning. Trying to decide whether to get up or sleep in for a bit.......yaaawwwnnnn
I'm undecided myself, after a couple of pulls from the Jim beam jug & cracking a cold rolling rock brew,,, although, I've came to the conclusion that it just really don't matter, Big-G,,,SALUD
 
Good morning, amigos!

Mel, Putty, you guys crack me the heck up :laugh::laugh::lmao::lmao::lmao:

@Melonfeud, the little things in life are amazing when we take the time and realize them, aren’t they, my brother :star:

Wishing everyone a wonderful day :starspin:
Here's to you having a Wonderful "glug" day,,,salud :)
 
I'm undecided myself, after a couple of pulls from the Jim beam jug & cracking a cold rolling rock brew,,, although, I've came to the conclusion that it just really don't matter, Big-G,,,SALUD
I did enough drinking at the island the last two days. Gonna take it easy for a few hours. Salud!!
 
Gosh& golly gee whiz wally, yer' oriental Richard Simmons persona is most befitting & truly matches yer' online character you present
:lmao2:o_O:lmao2:

naughty knave melon is misbehaving, and headmaster putty will deliver 20 whacks on the hand with the ruler as punishment
stock-photo-young-girl-being-physically-punished-by-teacher-with-a-ruler-125266532.jpg
 
Lol. Go to the gym. Putty's waiting to see you in shorts again. He said it's been awhile.
Lol! That reminds me of a story. When I was a young coach I wore shorts to work on a daily basis. I went to a PTA meeting one night and dressed up, nice slacks and even a tie. One of our male teachers, that is, as the world turns, walked in an saw me. He said very loudly, in a feminine voice..Coach, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on!!!! It was funny!!
 
Lol! That reminds me of a story. When I was a young coach I wore shorts to work on a daily basis. I went to a PTA meeting one night and dressed up, nice slacks and even a tie. One of our male teachers, that is, as the world turns, walked in an saw me. He said very loudly, in a feminine voice..Coach, I didn't recognize you with your clothes on!!!! It was funny!!
Oh my.
graphics-funny-144701.gif
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,148
Messages
14,669,753
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top