waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Today
are @daboyzruleperiod claiming to be innocent and dd petting kitty today "mutually exclusive"?
Today
Putty I am talking about my neighbour's KITTYare @daboyzruleperiod claiming to be innocent and dd petting kitty today "mutually exclusive"?
Putty I am talking about my neighbour's KITTY![]()
Steve Stevens - Pet The Hot Kitty----Look at this video on you tubequestion - whose kitty did dd pet?
daboyz, dave's own, trouty, coachie or someone else
Scorpions - The Zoo watch this Putty--you tubequestion - whose kitty did dd pet?
daboyz, dave's own, trouty, coachie or someone else
watch this vid on you tube Puttyur clock is working too hard
Steve Stevens - Pet The Hot Kitty----Look at this video on you tube
Scorpions - The Zoo watch this Putty--you tube
watch this vid on you tube Putty
Jump ( Van Halen ) Marcus Nimbler
Well had you not asked DD, you would of never known.are @daboyzruleperiod claiming to be innocent and dd petting kitty today "mutually exclusive"?
LOL. Stop it. You're killing me.or is this daboyz?
Putty I am talking about my neighbour's KITTY![]()


I see Putty and Daboyz going to Las Vegas--I see a small white chapel
Putty is obsessed with daboyz & could careless about DD's neighbors KITTY.![]()
Putty this is the best Jump Vid of all timeah this one has more variety




Jump ( Van Halen ) Marcus NimblerWhat did it taste like?it is a residential area southwest of LA , but it takes 20 minutes drive to get to the highway
putty did have a little excitement last night when i saw (luckily) a 3 inch long bug with 2 claws and a long tail.
I'm getting to this point with this place.
I love you guys, but I'm losing my enthusiasm to be here.
I'm probably lying, but this thought has been in my head for a hot minute and it's not leaving.
I'm seriously considering retiring from this site.
