I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a lot more

o-WATERMELON-BUTT-570.jpg
:confused::lmao::confused:
 
it is a residential area southwest of LA , but it takes 20 minutes drive to get to the highway

putty did have a little excitement last night when i saw (luckily) a 3 inch long bug with 2 claws and a long tail.
What did it taste like?
 
I'm getting to this point with this place.
I love you guys, but I'm losing my enthusiasm to be here.

I'm probably lying, but this thought has been in my head for a hot minute and it's not leaving.

I'm seriously considering retiring from this site.


Cool tune,Eli:thumbup:

*Man, there ain't nothing of any valued memories, as to that which instilled them to begin with,much like the escaped ape up on the roof of yer' childhood home,,,it can't be replicated no matter how deep one digs or far one wanders in search of,,,,we ought to pass a bottle around the light of a fire sometime b-4 we die,Friend:)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,193
Messages
14,671,833
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top