waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Neither. I'm a Calvin Harris gal. I didn't do any vids for Halen. Guess which one is I?
lots of variety
Neither. I'm a Calvin Harris gal. I didn't do any vids for Halen. Guess which one is I?
Oh no you don't. Absolutely no sharing. Unless of course Putty was referring to @Ranching.![]()
That sounds like a trick question.....@Ranching - coachie, which side of @daboyzruleperiod do u prefer?
putty is a generous type that wants his bro to enjoy some tlc from @daboyzruleperiod![]()

Lol. Be VERY careful how you answer that one Ranchy.That sounds like a trick question.....

Lol. I thought you'd like that vid. Any bites on house luv?lots of variety![]()
Pfft....yea, right.dont worry, @dallasdave just being shy![]()
no visits, but no offers.Lol. I thought you'd like that vid. Any bites on house luv?
Salud, Shunny!!!I like beer thread brotherhood and sisterhood is for real. Waldoputty helped me pick the perfect Chromebook and I now owe him a cold beer when we get together. This is an open invitation to him and other thread members to PM me when they are in New York metro area. Their beers are on me. I love this thread, I love all my friends here and when Giants aren't in it, I love rooting for Cowboys so my son can be happy and my brothers and sisters on this thread can be happy.
Salud Ranching.Salud, Shunny!!!
I like beer thread brotherhood and sisterhood is for real. Waldoputty helped me pick the perfect Chromebook and I now owe him a cold beer when we get together. This is an open invitation to him and other thread members to PM me when they are in New York metro area. Their beers are on me. I love this thread, I love all my friends here and when Giants aren't in it, I love rooting for Cowboys so my son can be happy and my brothers and sisters on this thread can be happy.
Thank you. Half way to being bombed.Have fun Vom.![]()
Preach it.Rock-0n!
I like beer thread brotherhood and sisterhood is for real. Waldoputty helped me pick the perfect Chromebook and I now owe him a cold beer when we get together. This is an open invitation to him and other thread members to PM me when they are in New York metro area. Their beers are on me. I love this thread, I love all my friends here and when Giants aren't in it, I love rooting for Cowboys so my son can be happy and my brothers and sisters on this thread can be happy.
How so there, Waldo?,,,run yer' slurpper,,,I'm right here& wanna hear itsounds like u speak from personal experience
It's over on the DRUDGE ,Bro!I thought he was a lot older than that..
