waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
awww...she is going bald
and needs to show more skin
Howdy Doody shouldn't be cussing!!
LOLdaaaaaaaaaaang...
I agree with the indoor attire though.

Good Morning Luv!wow the beer thread was on the 2nd page!!!
good morning everyone
Lol. Now now, be nice.Howdy Doody shouldn't be cussing!!
Oh my....
Bald? What is Putty looking at? Do share.she is going bald
and needs to show more skin
Hey DD, where ya been?pour me a cold one
At the new playboy shoot on the beachHey DD, where ya been?
Why do I even ask?!At the new playboy shoot on the beach

I thought you liked it when I was bad.Lol. Now now, be nice.
yea we were too busy in the rico threadGood Morning Luv!![]()

hair lineBald? What is Putty looking at? Do share.
not when performance suffersI thought you liked it when I was bad.





r they doing the story on male nfl cheerleaders?At the new playboy shoot on the beach
Did you order your poster yet?r they doing the story on male nfl cheerleaders?
only when u r in the picDid you order your poster yet?
