waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Waldo is also glad they pulled out!!
yea, dont want to see u worn down, bro
Waldo is also glad they pulled out!!
Lol. I'm only teasing you. I can't be mean to my Ranchy. It was scary in that game yesterday with 2 minutes left. You could hear a pin drop in that stadium. We knew App was going to be tough. They hung in there. It was a great game. My nerves are shot lol.
Mr. Raunchy!!!u need to make it up to raunchy with another game
10 likesMr. Raunchy!!!
Ours hasn't gone down. Freaking hot in South Texas! Salud!!Checkin in from Redondo Beach, sun still hasn’t come out![]()
Ours hasn't gone down. Freaking hot in South Texas! Salud!!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/cWk9ErEMGwTGPHvB8Yea, my family is still complaining about the heat in Houston. It is friggin 76 on the beach here and the water is colder![]()
Don't you worry about Mr. Raunchy & I. We gots all the game we need.u need to make it up to raunchy with another game
Mr. Raunchy!!!

i know, i am 5 miles from u and it is the same...Checkin in from Redondo Beach, sun still hasn’t come out![]()
does that make u gamey or raunchy gamey?Don't you worry about Mr. Raunchy & I. We gots all the game we need.![]()
i know, i am 5 miles from u and it is the same...
u need a warm bodyI’m freezing getting out of the water!
It makes me pretty raunchy and very gamey.does that make u gamey or raunchy gamey?
I like motorboating that raunchiness!!It makes me pretty raunchy and very gamey.![]()
getting brighter over here but only got sun for a little whileI’m freezing getting out of the water!
wow, a lot to sink teeth into...It makes me pretty raunchy and very gamey.![]()
Oh my!I like motorboating that raunchiness!!
Never you mind.wow, a lot to sink teeth into...

