I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw PA, that's horrible. Losing both your mom & aunt, let alone at the same time. I can't even imagine the heartache you've endured. Is your uncle the husband from the aunt that you had lost?
No he's the husband of my Dad's youngest sister. She's still alive. I still have 3 Aunts left but they are all getting up there. Everyone from my Mom's immediate family is gone now. It sucks getting old. You keep losing people you care about.
 
I hope the Cowboys show up this weekend. Last night's game just sucked. Atlanta continues to be the biggest tease in the NFL.
 
No he's the husband of my Dad's youngest sister. She's still alive. I still have 3 Aunts left but they are all getting up there. Everyone from my Mom's immediate family is gone now. It sucks getting old. You keep losing people you care about.
Gotcha. Yes, it does suck getting old. I'm blessed to have both of my parents still alive and well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,186
Messages
14,671,485
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top