Ranched
"We Are Penn State"
- Messages
- 34,885
- Reaction score
- 84,326
LOL. Somebody's in a good mood. Who are you playing tomorrow? We're playing Pitt AT Pitt. Gonna be a good one.TGIF
![]()
LOL. Somebody's in a good mood. Who are you playing tomorrow? We're playing Pitt AT Pitt. Gonna be a good one.TGIF
![]()
No he's the husband of my Dad's youngest sister. She's still alive. I still have 3 Aunts left but they are all getting up there. Everyone from my Mom's immediate family is gone now. It sucks getting old. You keep losing people you care about.Aw PA, that's horrible. Losing both your mom & aunt, let alone at the same time. I can't even imagine the heartache you've endured. Is your uncle the husband from the aunt that you had lost?
Gotcha. Yes, it does suck getting old. I'm blessed to have both of my parents still alive and well.No he's the husband of my Dad's youngest sister. She's still alive. I still have 3 Aunts left but they are all getting up there. Everyone from my Mom's immediate family is gone now. It sucks getting old. You keep losing people you care about.
"Like"I hope the Cowboys show up this weekend. Last night's game just sucked. Atlanta continues to be the biggest tease in the NFL.
Great weather here too.Will you shush lol. STILL humid here. Tonight the cold front is coming in FOR GOOD. I can't wait.
He's biting a pillow somewhere!! Lol!!Wonder if Putty landed yet.![]()
Same here, with the cold front behind it....for good.The rain finally arrived.

He's biting a pillow somewhere!! Lol!!

I've been waiting for this. Supposed to get down to 59 tonight.Same here, with the cold front behind it....for good.![]()
Oh how nice Corso. Enjoy my friend.Great weather here too.
Highs in the 80's... Nice breeze... Hummingbirds everywhere.
Wonder if Putty landed yet.![]()
Its 69 wherever Putty is.I've been waiting for this. Supposed to get down to 59 tonight.![]()
Hey pal!! Glad to see youre home safe and sound. I've been sticking up for you around here...yea, u make a great cushion.
back in LA
Putty? You're back! Welcome home doll.yea, u make a great cushion.
back in LA

Pffft.....though shalt not lie dear.Hey pal!! Glad to see youre home safe and sound. I've been sticking up for you around here...

Hey pal!! Glad to see youre home safe and sound. I've been sticking up for you around here...
He's biting a pillow somewhere!! Lol!!
