I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better a broken toenail than a broken toe but I’m sure both feel pretty much the same the first few minutes.

Tough loss yesterday. I still can’t believe how bad our offense looked.


Cowboys always :starspin:
That's what they get for not playing them in Pre Season. Whose great idea was that I wonder?!:rolleyes:

Good Morning Dear!
 

Dx4q.gif
 
SPECIAL NEWS ALERT:

A Cat Burgler broke into the local Police Building Yesterday evening
and stole the toilet. All the Police would say was, "We have nothing to go on!"
 
And good afternoon to all of you, my friends. :star::star::star:

Think I actually will be turning in my Ford this week. Crossing my fingers.

God bless you all. :star:
 
And good afternoon to all of you, my friends. :star::star::star:

Think I actually will be turning in my Ford this week. Crossing my fingers.

God bless you all. :star:
Hi Trouty. Good luck with your truck! God Bless You As Well. :flagwave:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,182
Messages
14,671,303
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top