Ranched
"We Are Penn State"
- Messages
- 34,885
- Reaction score
- 84,326
That's what they get for not playing them in Pre Season. Whose great idea was that I wonder?!Better a broken toenail than a broken toe but I’m sure both feel pretty much the same the first few minutes.
Tough loss yesterday. I still can’t believe how bad our offense looked.
Cowboys always![]()
That's what they get for not playing them in Pre Season. Whose great idea was that I wonder?!
Good Morning Dear!
Good morning my friend.
There goes my prediction of 16-0 for the season.
15-1 not too shabby![]()

Indeed!
puttyism rules.
resistance is futile

I went 11-5, so I'm still in the clearGood morning my friend.
There goes my prediction of 16-0 for the season.
15-1 not too shabby![]()
Good afternoon, sweetsIndeed!![]()
Hi Trouty. Good luck with your truck! God Bless You As Well.And good afternoon to all of you, my friends.
Think I actually will be turning in my Ford this week. Crossing my fingers.
God bless you all.![]()

Hi luv.Good afternoon, sweets![]()
