waldoputty
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 23,375
- Reaction score
- 21,163
Good Morning Puttyism![]()
putty likes some fanning and be fed grapes
Good Morning Puttyism![]()
Hey you! How goes it, Doc?
Headed to Austin tomorrow for the USC game. Gonna try to beat the rain outta here.
He's still in the hospital on a ventilator. He's holding his own. He had pneumonia . But I've been told his latest X-ray was good and he was initiating his own breathing and has been able to occasionally respond by head nods and movement of his arms. At this point I just don't know what's going to happen.
Thank youwish u the best with the situation.
Hoping the same, Doc. I hope we kill them. I think our D is poised for it. I still have hope for this season. With that said, it's time for Dak to rise above and put the team on his shoulders. Still have faith... but if I'm to be honest, my trust in him is starting to waiverDoin good, bud.
Need more hours in the day, though.
Hope to see the' Boys stomp the dog-@$$ Giants.
No, I bought three season tickets. Nice family weekends!!!Drive safe, Coach. And have a wonderful time. Going solo?
Bout 5 hours. Not bad.that is not a short drive?
Hang in there, it sucks seeing family get old and frail. I've seen my share. Salud!Thank you![]()
Have a wonderful time, Coacharino.No, I bought three season tickets. Nice family weekends!!!
Thanks Coach.Hang in there, it sucks seeing family get old and frail. I've seen my share. Salud!
Waldo might like to lift some Kilts! Lol!Not sure if this thread has anything to do with been now but I have found a new one I love. Y'all should try it if you haven't.
![]()
Have a wonderful time, Coacharino.
Going to the Angels game with my boy on the 28th.



Waldo might like to lift some Kilts! Lol!
I have a 3x kilt!ur fantasies need a new accomplice.
try @dallasdave or trouty or even daboyz
I have a 3x kilt!
Hoping the same, Doc. I hope we kill them. I think our D is poised for it. I still have hope for this season. With that said, it's time for Dak to rise above and put the team on his shoulders. Still have faith... but if I'm to be honest, my trust in him is starting to waiver
I was disappointed, but I think Tom will get them there. I spent some time with him about 10 years ago, he is gonna be ok. He's good people and a good coach.Right.
It's early, but we're impatient.
Same thing at UT.
