I Like Beer A Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, putty does not watch many movies.
too nerdy!
:lmao: Thats probably a good thing ,as I've noticed yer' excess nerdage overflow valve has been wide open& running @100% spewage capacity fer' quite some time,,,o_O
 
Oh ya?,,,the trouster seems pretty knowledgeable in what you're speaking of,,,& I don't know if I've tried to drink it or not as :STORY TIME!
I'd spent about 3 months in a motel up a Idaho a few years back( work), whose manager was a straight up emigrant Hindu from INDIA &I'd be so bored on the weekends,I'd go downstairs & take his push lawnmower away from him& mow the motels grounds,well, he thought that was pretty cool& started giving me All the booze his lodgers were leaving in their rooms,I'd cracked the tops on at least 2 dozen different brands of brew I've never Heard of,unfortunately 90% of the stuff wasn't fit to drink,although the half bottles of liquor,,, rum & tequila mostly ,proved palatable,,, I'd ended up 'popping' a lot of those cans of beer with a wrist-rocket slingshot using #4 buckshots for projo's ,I'd throw over the balcony into the grass lawn(that I'd prolly just mowed:lmao:) ,,I'd gotten to where it only took 1 shot to erupt a WHITE FOAM launch of beer:lmao:



,,,er,,,o_O
 
Oh ya?,,,the trouster seems pretty knowledgeable in what you're speaking of,,,& I don't know if I've tried to drink it or not as :STORY TIME!
I'd spent about 3 months in a motel up a Idaho a few years back( work), whose manager was a straight up emigrant Hindu from INDIA &I'd be so bored on the weekends,I'd go downstairs & take his push lawnmower away from him& mow the motels grounds,well, he thought that was pretty cool& started giving me All the booze his lodgers were leaving in their rooms,I'd cracked the tops on at least 2 dozen different brands of brew I've never Heard of,unfortunately 90% of the stuff wasn't fit to drink,although the half bottles of liquor,,, rum & tequila mostly ,proved palatable,,, I'd ended up 'popping' a lot of those cans of beer with a wrist-rocket slingshot using #4 buckshots for projo's ,I'd throw over the balcony into the grass lawn(that I'd prolly just mowed:lmao:) ,,I'd gotten to where it only took 1 shot to erupt a WHITE FOAM launch of beer:lmao:



,,,er,,,o_O
:laugh::laugh::laugh::lmao2:
 
Been up since the wee hours. Couldn't sleep. Restless legs and shakes.

A good day to all of you :star: TGIF
 
Such a treat talking to Coacharino on the phone this morning.

The song you recommended is up, Coach. :star::star::star:
 
Man, I just miss Haley so much. :(

Reading the first 15 or so pages of the 2017-18 NHL thread, earlier in the morning, brought the feels back. Just not right he isn't here. It aint right.
 
Good Day My Amigo's! Prost....It's the WEEKEND!
200w.gif

@Trouty @PA Cowboy Fan @Corso @dallasdave @RGV_C_Los @lukin2006 @FineFan
 
Man, I just miss Haley so much. :(

Reading the first 15 or so pages of the 2017-18 NHL thread, earlier in the morning, brought the feels back. Just not right he isn't here. It aint right.

Ya,I know,,,:(
I'm thinking the ol' salty sea dogs done GONE COUNTRY on us,,,now,while that is a terrible thought for one to entertain, I tend to liven up my thoughts concercerning his departure kinda' like:
" he'd sobered up to quickly & it was to much of a shock to his system ",,,,0r,,,,

" he'd bled to death after his bride inadvertently removed his casing-liner with a shovel while he'd stepped outside to water the grass,,,cuz' she's declared war on them there fer-de-lance snakes",,,0r,,,


" he'd finally succumbed to the withering triangulated crossfire from 3 highly irate& very jealous husbands who'd had him pinned down fer' several hours",,,0r,,,

" He'd went down with the ship off the cape of good hope one dark& stormy nite,after his ship was torn in half after being rammed by the flying Dutchman ",,,0r,,,


"
He choked to death while eating a hot pepper",,,, ya,it's prolly one of those,ya know?o_O


:laugh::lmao2::laugh:


* maybe y'all could interject yer' own " Jack's unfortunate&untimely demise " hypothesis:starspin:



:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
 
Man, I just miss Haley so much. :(

Reading the first 15 or so pages of the 2017-18 NHL thread, earlier in the morning, brought the feels back. Just not right he isn't here. It aint right.
I spoke with him. Sorry luv. That's all I can tell you. He's doing good though.
 
This is where I quit the beer thread. I'm done. If Haley can't contact me, then that stings me to the core. Have fun, friends. Love ya all. I'm out. Godspeed and long live this thread.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
476,181
Messages
14,671,277
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top