I love me some Andy Dalton

Status
Not open for further replies.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Now some of the same fans who refused to support Dak, are hoping that all Cowboys fans will now unite behind Andy Dalton. I guess that there will be those who cut Dalton a lot more slack than they were ever willing to cut Dak.
Anyone who gives him credit for manufacturing a winning drive already are, because they aren't defaulting to "there was a dropped pick 6" or "doesn't count because the Giants aren't good."

dueyhemlock

Hog Hunter
Reaction score
Putting Rosen on there is just mean

dog-snickering.gif

uvaballa

Reaction score
I’m rooting for Andy but as soon as Dak is healthy he’ll be the starting QB.

bigE79

Reaction score
Can't wait to see all the excuses for Dalton from this seemingly lost group of fans.

Dak literally set an NFL record through the first 4 games of the season and you think that's not starting calibre. Seriously, *** is wrong with you?
If you read your post again, you'll understand why people act like they do..you,see the wonderful stats, most see the team was 1-3..stats don't mean anything without the wins, even Dak said it.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
If you read your post again, you'll understand why people act like they do..you,see the wonderful stats, most see the team was 1-3..stats don't mean anything without the wins, even Dak said it.
Stats meant a lot when we were winning games and Dak supposedly wasn't "carrying the team". Wins didn't mean anything. He either didn't throw for enough yards or the team we beat wasn't good enough.

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Something tells me the Dak (not so much Cowboys) fans will slowly fall off the site as Dalton keeps this offense purring. As long as the OL can improve a bit, Dalton should get us a 3rd rounder with his play this season. Then can start the DiNucci decade.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
Something tells me the Dak (not so much Cowboys) fans will slowly fall off the site as Dalton keeps this offense purring. As long as the OL can improve a bit, Dalton should get us a 3rd rounder with his play this season. Then can start the DiNucci decade.

Only if he gets wins vs good teams. Otherwise he's stat padding, like Dak did.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I'll never understand why crap threads like this don't get locked here.

Aven8

Reaction score
Thank goodness for Mike. We would be watching Cooper Rush the rest of the season if JG was still here........

Flamma

Reaction score
Now some of the same fans who refused to support Dak, are hoping that all Cowboys fans will now unite behind Andy Dalton. I guess that there will be those who cut Dalton a lot more slack than they were ever willing to cut Dak.

Of course fans are going to be harder on a quarterback that is asking for top dollar over a backup. Let Andy ask for it and see what happens? We'd insist on an immediate drug test.

Aviano90

Go Seahawks!!!
Reaction score
Of course fans are going to be harder on a quarterback that is asking for top dollar over a backup. Let Andy ask for it and see what happens? We'd insist on an immediate drug test.
They acted the same way when Dak was making bottom dollar. Money was no factor, it has just recently been something they pivoted to in a long line of complaints and zero compliments.

Flamma

Reaction score

We're going to lose a lot of games this year. There isn't a quarterback past or present that could avoid that with this historically bad defense. This defense has to get better.

Status
Not open for further replies.