I re-watched the Philly and N.O games last night

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Our QB scored at the 5th highest points per drive in that game, in the biggest game of his career. What matters more? Points or team 3rd diwn conversion when winning a game? Not yards, not first downs, you focus on team 3rd down conversion because it's the absolute only thing that fits your narrative LMAO.

God I know you're such a waste of time but I guess I'll detail it again, even though you are going to remain ignorant.

1st 3rd down: 3rd and 9 after two failed Zeke rushes. Dak completes pass beyond the sticks to Cooper and Cooper runs backwards to try and avoid tackle. YOU'RE PINNING THAT ON DAK BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WATCH THE GAME!?!? LMAO. Pathetic poster. They then convert 4th down making the missed 3rd down obsolete a didnt affect the game at all, Dak goes on to throw a TD to Cooper. Pathetic poster. So to summarize that failed 3rd down that was a good play by Dak that you're focusing on resulted in a TD even though he was but in a bad position with 3rd and 9.

2nd: 3rd and 9 after failed Zeke rush and failed screen to Tavon. Pressure gets to Dak immediately on all out blitz, Dak almost makes fantastic throw while being dragged down to Gallup. They only rushed four on this play and three got pressure. Pathetic poster.

3rd: 3rd and 5 and Dak misses Cooper.

4th: 3rd and 4 after Cooper drops sideline catch on 2nd down. Dak converts to Jarwin. Pathetic poster

5th: La'el Collins incorrectly gets called for a sack. Pathetic poster.

6th: 3rd and 8 after failed Zeke rush and Zeke outlet pass. Nothing was open had to check down to Zeke incomplete anand wouldn't have got the first down.

7th: 3rd and 10. Hits Gallup for 9 yards and they convert on 4th down not effecting the outcome of the game at all. Pathetic poster. Ends with a BEAUTIFUL over the shoulder pass to Gallup to set up 1st and goal with a TD. So you're trying to use 3rd down conversion yet they scored 8 points. Pathetic poster.

8th: 3rd and 14. Dak throws another BEAUTIFUL sideline throw to Noah Brown on the run in a pressure situation leaving it at 4th and 1. PATHETIC POSTER. We dont convert the 4th down with a Zeke rush attempt.

9th: Linehan decides to run on 2nd and and 10 after Gallup drop which results in a, let me know if you've heard this before, failed Zeke rush setting up 3rd and 8. Dak completes the pass to Cooper for 8 yards and he can't beat his man to the sticks. 4th down and they convert again with a Dak rush. PATHETIC POSTER. They end up scoring another 7 points, and not effecting the game at all.

10th: Same drive 3rd and 3 after completion for 9 yards on 1st down and then a Zeke loss of two who couldn't beat one man again. Incomplete pass to Zeke. On 4th down THEY CONVERT AGAIN IN DAKS MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF HIS LIFE. Scores 7 points and doesnt effect the game. Do it need to say it again? Pathetic poster.

Now was Dak even better kn 1st, 2nd, and 4th down? Oh yeah.

Don't say stupid stuff and you wont be made to look as stupid. Tuck and run.
You owned him, @QuincyCarterEra, but I'm afraid that won't silence him from making such salacious lies about Dak. What's funnier are those who 'like' his comments without even realizing they are untrue. Sadly, that's what this forum is full of on every thread concerning Dak. I feel bad for you that you had to rewatch the game in order to point out every 3rd down play in order to disprove his attackful misinformation. Thanks for stating such facts.

ESisback

Reaction score
It would be a disgrace. On all fronts. Not only can't you pay your most-deserving player, but you're going to follow that up by rushing to overpay a guy you don't have to?

Yeah, Dumb and Dumber right there.

I'll curse them if that happens.

Yeah, I like Dak, but giving him big money too early seems foolish, IMO.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
Alright now let's get to the whole top 6 cap hit debate that people are latching onto for 2018.

In 2018 the top quarterback allocated cap hits were:
Ravens- made the playoffs
Lions
Saints- made the playoffs
Vikings
Raiders
Colts- made the playoffs

Steelers
Seahawks- made the playoffs

That's 1/2 of them lol and only 1/4th of teams get into the playoffs so let's not mistake facts to try and prove something that isnt there. And of the 4 teams that didnt make the playoffs above three of them were right on the cusp.

Pretty stupid narrative.

2017?
Commanders
Falcons- made the playoffs
Ravens
Panthers- made the playoffs
Vikings- made the playoffs
Giants
Chiefs- made the playoffs
Beats

Again half made the playoffs despite only a 4th of teams making it. There's no logic to this argument at all.

silvrNblue

Reaction score
72 Td
26 int
11 rush TD
63.4% completion
207 yards per game

67 Td
25 int
18 rush Td
66.1% completion
228 yards per game

Thats Russell Wilson’s first three years vs Daks.
Is he worth the money?
The answer is a big fat NO! Dak has YET to prove he is or ever will be "that guy". Not yet. A contract in the area of 20 to 23 mil I could live with, but you go pay him 30 and I'm in the crowd saying, just how dumb can this FO and owner be? If he isist on a big fat bank busting deal, I'm with stash on this, then play his butt his last year and tag him next...it's as if the league is convinced because a duck can swim upside down he's a keeper...soon enough the duck drowns.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Willie you better than this. The rams punted 1 time all game and the defense gave up 273 rushing yards. over 150 at the half. It was one of the worst defensive performances I've ever seen.
For the last time

This conversation isnt about the Cowboys as a whole. I have my issues with this entire franchise, but yall think i only place blame at Dak.

If Romo put up the same performance Dak did, yall would want his head. You know its true. His performance was not on the level you want from a QB thats making $30m

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
For the last time

This conversation isnt about the Cowboys as a whole. I have my issues with this entire franchise, but yall think i only place blame at Dak.

If Romo put up the same performance Dak did, yall would want his head. You know its true. His performance was not on the level you want from a QB thats making $30m
I didn't like when we paid Romo sb mvp $$. It is what it is. Romo has never had a 300 yard passing game in the playoffs. Go look up romo's stats in the playoffs. Then look at Dak's

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Dak is about to be paid like one. Thats what this thread is about. You got goofys like @QuincyCarterEra that support that
We of course would like him to take less. But the only other option is let him walk and hope we get someone that is even as good as him. Remember that same year we could have had Paxton Lynch instead. It's not automatic.

Clarkson

Wonderboyromo
Reaction score
QB contracts keep going up and up. it's pretty simple at this point. if you're a solid QB and a team knows you can win games, someone will pay you. my question is: what do you do instead of signing dak? start over in the draft and hope you can find someone who isn't paxton lynch? that approach isn't easy either.

StuckMojo

Reaction score
Dak played well in both Rams games and the defense lost both of them. Without Dak the team isn't within 8 points against the Rams in the playoff game. Zeke did nothing, it was Dak who got us back in the game.

Carolina game the entire team wasn't ready because they didn't play in pre-season but ok i will give you that.

Indy everybody played bad but sure we can blame only Dak.

Chargers again defense have up how many points.

Denver he had some bad picks no debate there.

Houston was on Garrett

Opposing teams game plan Dallas by stopping Zeke not Dak. Unfortunately NFL teams will overpay QBs. I like Dak and think he can improve but right now Zeke is much better at RB than Dak is at QB.

Little Jr

Reaction score
For the last time

Romo and Dak first 3 years are very similar and especially in the win/lost column, division wins, playoff wins.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
That's my issue. The OMG, Dak is the worst QB ever crowd are over the top but I don't see the urgency to pay/extend him this year. There's time, so why not use it?

The reason, of course, is because Jerry is already convinced Dak's the man regardless of what we think. :facepalm:
Think the reason is that waiting another year is going to drive the price higher.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Opposing teams game plan Dallas by stopping Zeke not Dak. Unfortunately NFL teams will overpay QBs. I like Dak and think he can improve but right now Zeke is much better at RB than Dak is at QB.
You are fooling yourself if you think teams don't plan to stop Dak. Don't take my word just listen what players that go against him say.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Our QB scored at the 5th highest points per drive in that game, in the biggest game of his career. What matters more? Points or team 3rd diwn conversion when winning a game? Not yards, not first downs, you focus on team 3rd down conversion because it's the absolute only thing that fits your narrative LMAO.

God I know you're such a waste of time but I guess I'll detail it again, even though you are going to remain ignorant.

1st 3rd down: 3rd and 9 after two failed Zeke rushes. Dak completes pass beyond the sticks to Cooper and Cooper runs backwards to try and avoid tackle. YOU'RE PINNING THAT ON DAK BECAUSE YOU DIDNT WATCH THE GAME!?!? LMAO. Pathetic poster. They then convert 4th down making the missed 3rd down obsolete a didnt affect the game at all, Dak goes on to throw a TD to Cooper. Pathetic poster. So to summarize that failed 3rd down that was a good play by Dak that you're focusing on resulted in a TD even though he was but in a bad position with 3rd and 9.

2nd: 3rd and 9 after failed Zeke rush and failed screen to Tavon. Pressure gets to Dak immediately on all out blitz, Dak almost makes fantastic throw while being dragged down to Gallup. They only rushed four on this play and three got pressure. Pathetic poster.

3rd: 3rd and 5 and Dak misses Cooper.

4th: 3rd and 4 after Cooper drops sideline catch on 2nd down. Dak converts to Jarwin. Pathetic poster

5th: La'el Collins incorrectly gets called for a sack. Pathetic poster.

6th: 3rd and 8 after failed Zeke rush and Zeke outlet pass. Nothing was open had to check down to Zeke incomplete anand wouldn't have got the first down.

7th: 3rd and 10. Hits Gallup for 9 yards and they convert on 4th down not effecting the outcome of the game at all. Pathetic poster. Ends with a BEAUTIFUL over the shoulder pass to Gallup to set up 1st and goal with a TD. So you're trying to use 3rd down conversion yet they scored 8 points. Pathetic poster.

8th: 3rd and 14. Dak throws another BEAUTIFUL sideline throw to Noah Brown on the run in a pressure situation leaving it at 4th and 1. PATHETIC POSTER. We dont convert the 4th down with a Zeke rush attempt.

9th: Linehan decides to run on 2nd and and 10 after Gallup drop which results in a, let me know if you've heard this before, failed Zeke rush setting up 3rd and 8. Dak completes the pass to Cooper for 8 yards and he can't beat his man to the sticks. 4th down and they convert again with a Dak rush. PATHETIC POSTER. They end up scoring another 7 points, and not effecting the game at all.

10th: Same drive 3rd and 3 after completion for 9 yards on 1st down and then a Zeke loss of two who couldn't beat one man again. Incomplete pass to Zeke. On 4th down THEY CONVERT AGAIN IN DAKS MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF HIS LIFE. Scores 7 points and doesnt effect the game. Do it need to say it again? Pathetic poster.

Now was Dak even better kn 1st, 2nd, and 4th down? Oh yeah.

Don't say stupid stuff and you wont be made to look as stupid. Tuck and run.
Haha got him. Thats how you drop the mic. Great job and hope these Dak haters read it carefully.