I really like Jalen Brooks!

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I am really liking what I am seeing from him, who's with me?? I would love to see him get some more targets. I feel like he is a great route runner and has nice hands, how do you guys see us using him more? Between Lamb, Cooks, Gallup, and Tolbert this may be our weapon X, or our Bland on offense..

Elusiv1

Reaction score
I was about to say the same thing until you posted it. I’m somewhat disappointed from what I was hearing about in camp.
Damn I had high hopes for him, especially the way he was shining during preseason!! But it's only Preseason unfortunately.

3rdEyewarrior

Reaction score
I am really liking what I am seeing from him, who's with me?? I would love to see him get some more targets. I feel like he is a great route runner and has nice hands, how do you guys see us using him more? Between Lamb, Cooks, Gallup, and Tolbert this may be our weapon X, or our Bland on offense..
He runs 4.69.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I know right, but didn't he draw that PI on the Cooper Rush pass where he was held? That was Brooks right? Now I can't remember!lol ..
I don’t know I only got parts of the game on Redzone. They showed very little of the game. I had to look at the box score to see that he had no catches today.

Kwyn

Reaction score
I guess. I just want to ride the guys who got us here. If Brooks gets two catches a game at good times, I’m thrilled

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
I think he should displace Tolbert, who can't catch or get separation.

He seems very promising. Which is more than Tolbert has ever been