I really like Jalen Brooks!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Jalen Brooks and Jalen Tolbert are meh...backup receivers. Semi-quickness. No speed.

Cowboys need to target a good sized speedster with quickness, explosiveness and good hands who get open in order to assist CeeDee Lamb next year. The Texas Longhorns have a few receivers who fit the mold.

shabazz

Reaction score
in due time I can see him developing into the next Noah Brown…..just be patient

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Tolbert is fine. If he continues his path he'll improve even more next year. Worry if a player shows no improvement year 1 to year 2 (like kelvin joseph)

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
Tolbert is looking more and more like a jag to me but not sure Brooks is the answer.

I am hoping M. Bryant still has something left in the tank and can contribute down the stretch.

RoboQB

Reaction score
We went from Tolbert making a case to take snaps from Gallup
(some wanted MG benched in favor of JT) to suddenly finding
Tolbert looking over his shoulder at Brooks working to take his spot.

Pretty cool to watch. Suddenly, the WR room is DEEP.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Tolbert had trouble getting separation ,I had hoped he would be more advanced based on pre season play.

Pompey-Cowboy

Reaction score
I don’t know I only got parts of the game on Redzone. They showed very little of the game. I had to look at the box score to see that he had no catches today.
Redzone annoyed the hell out of me last night, hyper focusing on the Jags blowing out the titans. Dallas had an entire drive ending in a td that got zero airtime.