I Seriously Have Never Heard A 10-1 Team Cry So Much After A Loss

JJHLH1

Reaction score
The Saints got beat like a drum. The game wasn’t as close as the score suggests. We took a knee 3 times at the 1-yard line to end the game instead of scoring a TD (correctly). We gave up a TD because of a dumb penalty. Dak missed an open TD pass. We could have won by 20.

ultron

Reaction score
Exactly...………..and if anybody should be crying about the refs, it should be us. We literally lost the Skins game off a bogus snap penalty, we went like 8 games before we even got a single hold call on an opposing offensive line, Dak routinely gets hit late, hit low in the knees, hit in the face, has his head jerked around, and maybe gets a flag every third or fourth time it happens.

But do we go crying to the media about it after the games? No, I never hear Jerry, Garrett, or any of the players ever go off on the refs. I think DLaw made like one comment last year and then he shut up about it. Dude gets held every dam play and hasn't said a word this year about it.

Preach!! They have no idea who they were playing against lol

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Hey guys, this might be our chance to get rid of Garrett!!!!

Lets admit we were spying and maybe Goddell will suspend Garrett for a year like he did Payton for bountygate.

This is a golden opportunity we cant pass up fellas:thumbup:

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Lol... crying about the roof, as if the conditions weren't the same for both teams.

Its like, seriously? They are supposed to have this madden video game offense scoring a billion points a game and they wanted the roof closed and the AC going because it was too hot?

Cant play if its not in a dome with the AC going.:facepalm:

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Its like, seriously? They are supposed to have this madden video game offense scoring a billion points a game and they wanted the roof closed and the AC going because it was too hot?

Cant play if its not in a dome with the AC going.:facepalm:
Dome teams blow.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Makes me wonder how they'll play in the cold and snow.
Je1ugNh.gif

Pabst

Reaction score
I've been listening to DC sports radio, and they're crying just as much. It's pretty crazy.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
The reason it’s being dramatized as it is is perfectly clear if you look to the future....guaranteed the cowboys end up playing the saints in the playoffs and this is all used to hype up the story lines

Nfl has already planned this...were just watching it unfold

You're probably right. I think we get the 3-seed and they get the 2-seed. That means we'd be playing them if we win the wildcard game.